How Much for Vol.7 of "Studies in the Scri...

by Prisca 41 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    eBayBid History for
    Watchtower The Finished Mystery Book 1926 (Item # 3513364500)

Currently $62.00 First bid $9.99
    Quantity 1 # of bids 18
    Time left 2 days, 10 hours +
    Started Apr-09-03 20:14:09 PDT
    Ends Apr-16-03 20:14:09 PDT

There was one more. I'll go get it.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

sheesh, I only left for a min. and came back and this thread was no where to be found.

eBayBid History for
    STUDIES IN SCRIPTURES Pastor Russell #7 (Item # 3514197917)

Currently $9.95First bid $9.95
    Quantity 1# of bids 0
    Time left 6 days, 5 hours +
    Started Apr-13-03 15:23:00 PDT
    Ends Apr-20-03 15:23:00 PDT
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

eBayBid History for
    Watchtower End of Nazism Rare Booklet Jehovah (Item # 3513451199 )

Currently

$86.00

First bid

$49.99

Quantity

# of bids

Time left

6 days, 0 hours +

Started

Apr-10-03 09:40:10 PDT

Ends

Apr-20-03 09:40:10 PDT

Seller (Rating)

unclepenn1

Current bid

US $86.00 (reserve not yet met)

Buy It Now for US $550.00 This option disappears
    once the reserve price is met.

Starting bid

US $49.99

Quantity

# of bids

3 Bid history

Time left

6 days, 0 hours +

San Diego
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Check this out End of Nazism - Rare Watchtower publication

This is one of the rarest watchtower items in existence. The 2003 Watchtower Valuation guide has it listed in the top 25 of rarest WT pieces (see pic 2). It was only printed in Canada, and it is estimated there are probably less than 20 in existence. Most collectors have never even seen this in person. This booklet is 32 pages, and in fair condition. There is a lot of fraying on the spine. I have it sealed in clear plastic to preserve it, but it can be removed if desired. I am also looking for a lot of other WT literature, so if you have things you might want to trade, send me a list. [email protected]

Thanks for looking. You will probably not see another one of these for a long time!

Key Search Words: International Bible Students Association, Jehovah, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jehovahs Witness, Student, Watchtower, Watch Tower, Bible Tract Society, Millennial Dawn, Studies Scriptures, Study Scripture, Helping Hand, J.F. Rutherford, Judge, Pastor Charles Taze Russell, Photo-Drama Of Creation, Photodrama. Be sure to visit my other auctions!

This item will be shipped priority mail. Payment must be received within 10 days of the end of auction. Email me if you need an extension. I prefer Paypal, but also accept check or money order. I try and mail items same day I receive payment, even if it's a check. Super Fast Shipping!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I'm not even here yet. I wasn't here 10 min. ago either. Probably wont be here for at least another hour.

CYA

• Matty
    Matty

My, or rather my family's 1917 copy of "The Finished Mystery" has pages 247-53 in tact, does anyone want me to scan them in and post them here? Then all you folks with the pages missing can print them off and stick them in the book!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Matty. Id appreciate if youd whack them in here. Id like to see what the infamous pages say at least.

Hey Plummy, I gather youve taken a shine to Ebay and spend a bit of time there. I see "three worlds" is worth 12,000 bucks American. Sheesh. It sure aint valued on the content, IMO, Ive got a reproduction of it here. I didnt find it a very interesting book.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

That "End of Nazism" booklet was only released in Canada. I wonder why? I seem to recall the dubs were "persecuted" in Canada during WW2. Maybe that booklet was some kind of suck job. Trying to demonstrate they were anti Nazi. Just a thought.

• Matty
  • Matty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit