Typical conflicted behavior from a typical Witness

by crinklestein 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

Or you could just rejoin...either one would be fine by me. Another option is for you to just re-read all of your previous posts around here. It seems you are your own little drama queen so just be happy with that or just stop your bitching.

• Robdar
    Robdar

At least I post my own business. I also don't start threads to judge others. Or post other people's stuff and invite comment.

Why don't you look at your own obvious issues instead of wasting your time on mine or somebody else's?

BTW, If you don't like my drama, don't read it. Wow, what a concept....

Robyn

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The things he would --- do to himself while on the phone with her was just disgusting.

Was he masturbating and if so why is this a big deal and why is it disgusting ? Just curious -- sorry to get off topic slightly

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

It's my business to post.

It's not a waste of your time if you don't waste your time with it.

And if I don't like your drama I should'nt read it? What a concept? Well, if you have a grasp on this concept then why are you reading MY drama if you don't like drama? Since you see this as drama and you have "better things to do" then why are you not doing these better things instead of "wasting your time" with my drama? What a concept indeed.

As far as the last question, yeah, he wanted to try to have phone sex with her and send her naked videos of himself. My point about all of this is that this is someone that claims to be a good JW. Isn't that what we all do here? Post PERSONAL STORIES of the JW's hypocrisy? Post horrible stories about what one JW did to us that opened our eyes to the way they are? If this is airing personal business and if this is drama then I guess this whole board is a soap opera and maybe you all shouldn't waste your time here. This board has been established for this very purpose: TO AIR OUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS WITH THIS RELIGION AND ITS PEOPLE.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Well, if you have a grasp on this concept then why are you reading MY drama if you don't like drama? Since you see this as drama and you have "better things to do" then why are you not doing these better things instead of "wasting your time" with my drama? What a concept indeed.

I have another concept for you other than the one you offered me: I read your post up to a certain point and then decided you were full of yourself. I stopped reading so that I could roll my eyes in your general direction and then tell you what an ass you are since you are obviously not self aware. Here is what you wrote:

"I used to be a member of the Shelburne Falls MA congregation and I'm not afraid of anyone from there finding out about what I write. I used to be friends with a guy we shall call Den. We were friends for 10 years and through that 10 years he would bounce back and forth between wanting to be ultra religious and being worldly. It happened then and it's still happening to this day. He's a wannabe rockstar that says he has finally figured out how to play his guitar but during the 10 years I knew him all I ever heard him do was tune the damn thing. He would listen to heavy metal and watch R rated movies but then he'd feel guilty and trash all of his music and listen to more positive music and become ultra religious. He would bring his Bible everywhere and read it in front of people but in a kind of way as if to say, "I'm gonna sit in the corner and read my Bible so no one can notice me but I'm gonna have this secretive brood about me that will invite people to come over and ask me what I'm doing." That's how he would sucker people in to conversations about the "Truth". But then the world would start to tug on him and he would abandon the truth for a while. It would go on like this all the time.

We had a big falling out over a woman that he was hoping to convert so he could have her without feeling guilty but she was FAR too smart to fall for that. The things he would say to her and do to himself while on the phone with her was just disgusting. But to this day he denies it all because he's a man of Jehovah. Yeah... right. "

From that point, you lost me. Although, I will admit that the title to your thread caught my interest. I hope this information helps you to understand better my criticism to your post.

Well, Crinklestein, I'm leaving to blow up a few fireworks.

Robyn

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

Then if you lost interest and didn't care then why the need to respond? Your posts here are useless as they seem to be in most of your replies. Filled with nothing to add to the thread except your smartass. It's not needed.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Then if you lost interest and didn't care then why the need to respond? Your posts here are useless as they seem to be in most of your replies. Filled with nothing to add to the thread except your smartass. It's not needed.

Hahahaha, you are a fine one to talk about useless replies. I've been here long enough that I do not need to prove myself....As far as me being a smartass, you know the old saying about taking one to know one..... Have a happy new year. Robyn

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

While I will admit that I too am a smartass I know better than to jump into other people's threads and, for no reason, start acting like one. As far as proving yourself, well you've proven to me what you are.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    well you've proven to me what you are.

Cool. I guess we both now understand each other. Oh, the relief.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit