The longest registered newbie

by greatcrowd 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Mystery
    Mystery

WELCOME -

I have found more healing and conviction here than I could have ever dreamed of.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Greatcrowd: glad to have you.

Even happier to see you post.

I hope and certainly wish to see more from you. You're a good writer, and I appreciate a point of view from a place we hear so little about on here.

We welcome you with OPEN ARMS, best wishes, and continue to enjoy the board.

Best wishes,
    Ray

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Hi greatcrowd! Good to meet ya! Hope you don't want to deposit 14 million dollars in my checking account though... J/K!!

Glad to have ya here!

Syrup

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

WELCOME GREAT CROWD! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS! May this year be the one to bring you relief and much happiness.We look forward to hearing more from you.

Blueblades

• sonoita
    sonoita

LOL LOL 14 million in your checking account, I see you have got those faxes also!

Very good!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome greatcrowd.I have a drinking mug with you on it. it says "EXJEHOVAHS ARE A GROWING GREAT CROWD" Glad you came on board. I just had a message from a JW of a "brother" JW who has died at 56 years old because he refused to take blood for the pancreites(SP) he had. left his wife with triplets of 14 years old....You will NEVER regret coming FREE!!!! Happy New Year God be with your journey....

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

alt

Glad you finally decided to join us.

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit