Good Grief.

by Englishman 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Sorry, Rem....this is NO JOKE!

I've been using Preparation H for decades under my makeup....after a pore-tightening masque, I apply Prep H generously to face, wait 10 mins. and blot up excess with soft paper towelling....then apply makeup.....it makes my makeup go on smoothly, last longer and keeps the wrinkles and crow's feet smoothed out for up to 8 hrs. (only temporary, after all)....I've even had the nerve to introduce this Hollywood Makeup Artist's tip at makeup parties in the past...heheheh....this is not to imply that anyone has a face like a hemhorroid...LOL! But it DOES work, yall...

Frannie B

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

This is also very popular with drag queens I've met.

Sorry, that sounded like I was making fun of Frannie. I didn't mean that at all! Seriously, the drag queens are so focused on their looks that they have all sorts of cool tricks like this. Someday one of them will write a book on the subject, and it will be a best seller.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I've heard this from several friends of mine as well. I've never tried it personally though. Ewww.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

There are more jokes and one liners possible for this thread than I care to think about...who would have thought...brown nosing the boss can help his hemroid problem too.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Anusol rules!

The Italians have a similar product............it's called Inuendo.......................

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    Well that's it. I will have to smother my face with it!!!!

No no! My son, the artist, said when he was fifteen: "There's nothing more fun to draw than an interesting set of wrinkles." GentlyFeral

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

The real beauty trick is in how you rinse it off. I recommend using a bidet.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

ROFL! You ppl are sofa king funny! I got this tip from my DAD, who was watching a Hollywood Makeup artist on TV one day.....the Makeup artist was working on Telly Savalas's face! This was over 20 yrs ago. It washes off with soap and water, just like makeup does, btw.

Frannie B

• cynicus
    cynicus
    ... rubbing hemorrhoid cream around their eyes ...

Makes me wonder about the 'eye' that gets the regular makeup ...

(c)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit