The little guy...

by LittleToe 29 Replies latest jw friends

• tink
    tink

aw, you're both total cuties!!! great picture, thanks for sharing

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn, and I thought this was going to be a naughty thread!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

*slaps Elsewhere on the shoulder*

Behave!

• Xena
    Xena

*sigh* sooooo handsome

oh and you aren't bad either LT

• bebu
    bebu

I remember nearly 20 years ago when my first nephew could wrap me around his little finger. He's the only one I cried over when I moved overseas back then, so I can just imagine just how tight you 2 must be, LT.

He's adorable!

Thanks for sharing such a sweet picture!!

bebu

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

LittleToe, that was awesome!

In the year 2004: I too, will have my very own 'first ever' full blooded nephew.

My younger brother and his wife, will be having a baby (we know it's a boy) and I'm so stoked about it.

Not sure what his name is, but I have a feeling it's going to be a traditional Scots name.

The combo MacLeod & Sheppard, should bring us an absolutely wonderfully handsome baby boy.

Good on ya LT, that is a great pic, and I'm glad you have this little nephew. It's great eh?

• Special K
    Special K

Hey there little Toe...

Thanks for answering my pm in the form of a Topic....

He is the splitting image of you...except for the beard...

There's nothing more grounding than the love and caring for a child...

You both look very contented with each other in that picture..

sincerely

special k

• smurfy
    smurfy

That is an adorable picture of the two of you!! Thanks for sharing it. My son is five, and I have a 4 year old neice. I totally love it!! They get to be even more fun the older they get!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I was wondering who that little cutie was, LT. How adorable and I mean the nephew

But let me at least say that is an awesome picture of you, too, LT. The character expressed in your face is just breath taking.

*heaving a big sigh* Be good.

j2bf

• Sassy
    Sassy

I thought the new avatar was a nice one.. cool to hear about it being your nephew in the pic..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit