If anyone who decides to have a meetup around LA/Orange County in southern Ca!!!

by Olivia Wilde 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Olivia Wilde
    Olivia Wilde
    If anyone is up for a meetup in a public place anytime soon around southern California let me know. I am not a good organizer of these things but if anyone wants to organize a meetup I am all for it, it can be near disneyland or surroundings!!
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    M down
  • azor
    azor
    My wife and I are as well. Hope you all don't mind kiddos. Mine are 6 & 8. Maybe the week before Christmas, late lunch early dinner.
  • azor
    azor

I meant the week of. Like monday the 21st, 22nd, or 23rd.

How does The Catch on the north end of angels stadium sound? I've been there with large groups for work before and the prices are decent.

My family can make it on any of those days. What works best for you?

Let me know and I'll set it up.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Yeah thats good moday 21st...lunch?
  • Olivia Wilde
    Olivia Wilde
    Yes the 21st will be great for me & early lunch sounds great!! Thank you azor!
  • azor
    azor
    Great I'll set it for 11 and let you all know when it's set up. If anyone else would like to join just let me know by Sunday the 20th at noon.
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    I'm back in LA 13th - 19th February if anyone is about that week.
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Updates?
  • azor
    azor
    I have not heard from anyone else. I will have a table under my pseudonym Azor and be there about 15 to 11AM. Currently its just the 3 of us. Not sure if the wife and kiddos can make it yet but I will be there for sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit