I got a great gift from Santa.....

by Alana 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Alana
    Alana

....well, actually from my fiancee.....I got an engagement ring!!!! It is so beautiful and I am so happy. He is a wonderful man.

I just had to share..............

"Alana"

• Gopher
    Gopher

Congratulations! I hope you and your fiance will be happy for a very long time.

Are they letting you have a Kingdom Hall wedding?

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Congratulations!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations Alana... All the very best

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Congratulations Alana! Woohoo!

BTW guys...if you ever don't know what to get your honey, jewelry is ALWAYS a safe bet. (It doesn't even have to be the committing-for-life kind of jewelry.)

• Alana
    Alana

A KH wedding? LOL That made me chuckle. My fiancee is pretty understanding when it comes to the JW 'baggage', but I swear that one of these days he is going to deck an elder if they ever bug me about anything......or try to DA or DF me. Therefore, to get HIM into a KH for that would truly take an "Act of God". (actually, I think I can hear Vegas calling us.....ha ha ha!)

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Alana: that's great!

This must have been quite an incredible moment.

With all that, and subsequent messages, I'll add mine:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am sure you and your wonderful fiancee will move forward in life, with love and happiness, JW-free (even better). Nice to read he's so understanding of your previous connection to the JWs. He'll make it all better. This is lovely.

Best wishes,
    Ray

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

My best wishes too.

Congratulations.

• Special K
    Special K

OHH.. that is so sweet...

and cool.

congratulations..

sincerely

Special K

• smurfy
    smurfy

Congratulations!!! You are the 3rd person who I have heard of getting engaged this x-mas!! How wonderful!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit