For fun list how you feel Watchtower is the Anti-Christ

by ARoarer 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby
    Thier teachings are oposite of what Christ taught.

Aroarer,

Let's suppose the trinity is a false doctrine. How many anti-christ would there be on earth were this true?

Let's say there is no burning hell. How many anti-christ would their be were this also true?

Obviously ALL of christendom does not agree on Jesus teachings. Does that make them anti-christ?

Gumby

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

gumby, I think you're missing my point. Their teachings are opposite what Christ taught, so by thier own definition they condemn themselves as an Anti-Christ. In the beginning of this discussion I asked for comments of how one feels the Watchtower is the anti,,,,, . I think in many ways some of the comments mentioned show that WT is unlike all Christian religions in that it denies to all of it's members the provision of the bread and wine, as well as placing an earthly organization as God's judge and mediator, and executor of judgement against it's members. Unlike mainstream Christendom they preach acts of intolerance and not acts of tolerance. They have also misapplied the scripture in Jude 8, and 2 Peter 2:10 in that they elevate humans as ecclesiastical authorities over angels as glorious ones, in thier definition of "Apostates" in the "Reasoning from the Scriptures" book. It is worse in their eyes to reject the GB than it is to reject Christ. Sounds pretty anti christ to me

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

The top 10 reasons why the WTS became the Anti-Christ:

10. ?Anti-Christ? not as offensive as ?Pro-Cult?

9. Wanted to cash in on ?Antichrist? as a new drug with the FDA before it was approved for over-the-counter sales as an anti-religion drug

8. WTS hoping to boost membership of Muslims in the bOrg with their strong, anti-christian doctrines.

7. Anti-who? ?.Christ? Sorry, never heard of him.

6. Will release a third bi-monthly periodical called ?Anti-CHRIST!? that will cater to Gothic youth.

5. Anti-bodies were already taken by the Born-Again?s.

4. Just to piss off Bush

3. ?The Anti-Christ? sounds cooler than ?The Governing Body? for a WWF wrestler

2. Petitioning Satan for a good room in Hell so that they can party with that historic, Jezebel whore

And the #1 reason why the WTS became the Anti-christ is....

1. It?s the one WTS prophecy that they can actually fulfill!

Thank, thank you! I'm here all week

And on a serious note,

I do believe that the WTS is the Anti-Christ. Generally for the reasons that SS stated.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Winston, you're funny, stick around all week.

Frannie, thank you for the research.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

LOL @ Winston!

Winston, you're funny, stick around all week.

ARoarer

Well, I'll try... I do want to go out though and have my 1st New Year's celebration, so I may have a day or two away

• Will Power
    Will Power

My feelings are swayed by the WT article that printed that Jesus Christ is the Abaddon, then how they convince all the R & F to believe it.

Now that is double think.

WP

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Will Power, which WT article was that??

Winston, enjoy that New Years drink

• Will Power
    Will Power

ARoar - it is also in the Aid Book - the definition page 11

they use the "however" explanation and equate Jesus as the angel of the abyss. In my opinion the biggest reason why they don't worship Jesus (cause they call him an angel). They inadvertantly call Jesus satan with a twist.

Not easy to swallow.

WP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit