What Depresses You About Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Witnesses live in their own little world. If they decide to accept and believe in something, they will adhere to it until death. If it is a nonsensible belief in not accepting blood transfusions but taking some blood components and life or death is the issue----it doesn't matter. JW's would rather die than be informed. They would rather let their children die for an unscriptural belief than disappoint their organization's leaders. This truly is depressing.

• minimus
    minimus

I just got off the phone and my mother was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she belatedly told me that at the meting yesterday, the PO counseled the congregation that if at one time a Witness relative signed a health proxy or blood card and now they are no longer associating with the congregation,it would be best to have another witness sign for you since they probably would now give you blood.(I've told my mother that if she said "no blood", even if I disagreed with her, I'd respect her wishes, as her caretaker in the case of emergency. She left the talk crying and having an elder see if she was ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit