Fark, looked all over for YK's "apology"

by Tallyman 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Copernicus

Or isn't it more correctly "capricious"?

And Friday . . . I saw a recent post where someone claimed you were 61 years old and “anointed.” I was ROLFL after seeing that one. Up to now, I’d taken you to be 15 at the most. The angry little child in you comes through so loudly in your rants, that it colors your whole persona with wide brush strokes of juvenile imbecility (this thread being no exception).

That's what you get for being prone to listen to heresy, Capricious.
    You listened and put faith in two lies. I'm neither 61 years old or "anointed". I'm older yet, and that's what keeps meself young and handsome ... my looking down my nose at a crowd of blunder-butts such as yourself. Do you ACTUALLY impress yourself as being a person over 12 years old? Boy have you got a distorted view of your little self.

Anyway, I generally try to reply according to what really fits the situation. If I'm replying to an adult that acts like a child, my reply accords the situation. So, by that you can see how I size you up.

Yadork

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Deep-Fri-dip:

After reading your response, all I can say (again) is:

"The angry little child in you comes through so loudly in your rants, that it colors your whole persona with wide brush strokes of juvenile imbecility (this thread being no exception)."

Sound familar? Its called repetition for emphasis. I’m sure you’re familiar with that term.

Thanks for laughs, and yet ANOTHER post confirming my assessment – you made my day!

Gobble, gobble.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Gobble-butt Capricious:

Ahhh! Out of words already are you Capricious? Had to resort to the old "repetition for emphasis" answer, huh. I think I've cooked your turkey.

Yadork

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Sneeker Beeker:

I have no idea what you are talking about. My response to you was as straightforward as can be. How you can view that as sneaky is beyond my understanding. Perhaps you can explain it in detail, since what you said to me didn't provide me with any clues.

Was plain as day to me and everyone else. Do you need more light to read with?

So as far as your libelous use of Sneeker goes, you are still without cause.

Then sue me!

Yadruff

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Was plain as day to me and everyone else.

Speaking for everyone now? All right, if there is anyone else reading this thread that can tell me in what way I was acting in a sneaky manner, please explain it. Evidently it's obvious to everyone but me, according to Yadirf. So please, someone other than Yadirf, state how you view matters between us.

Thank you.

• Francois
    Francois

It's pointless even to consider legal action against someone on a bb, pointless.

I've been amused from time to time watching people threaten each other with law suits of one kind or another. Tells me they have no experience with the legal system at all. It's just pointless bluster, as anyone who has ever been in court for any reason can relate.

As my grandfather, veteran of many court cases could attest, "Son, if you wanna get screwed go to a courthouse; if you want justice go to a cathouse."

Don't believe me? Try it and come back and make your report.

Francois

• jurs
    jurs

i don't understand why some have defended 'You know" or why his identity should remain secret. "you know is quite lucky that i do not know who he is because i would have no problem revealing his identity. he didn't just call tallyman a cruel name , he kicked a man when he was down!! i certainly have no respect for anyone who would rub salt in someones wounds and i definately wouldn't protect someone like that. if he were DF'd it would be his own fault....jurs

• philo
    philo

jurs,

I think YK is too much a part of apostate life to be banished. He provides the gaming to keep us keen. Sad but true.

philo

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Quote: "Gobble-butt Capricious: Ahhh! Out of words already are you Capricious? Had to resort to the old "repetition for emphasis" answer, huh. I think I've cooked your turkey. Yadork"

Ha, ha, ha - oh Fri-dipped, what a worthy antagonist you make! ROTFL I take it back, broad brush strokes barely begins to describe it. Think more in terms of a high-pressure water cannon.

Out of words, hardly? Not wanting to waste any more of them on you (at least for the time being), now that’s much more likely the case.

“Gobble-butt” – didn’t I see that carefully wrought turn of phase used repeatedly in a recent Awake castigating the Thanksgiving holiday? Come on, you can tell us, do you write for the WT? It would explain so much.

Back to the oven (hmmmmm. . . .feels more like a 15 watt tanning booth to me),
    Copernicus

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Philo said: "I think YK is too much a part of apostate life to be banished. He provides the gaming to keep us keen. Sad but true."

Yes, and sadly, I think you're right. So maybe it's time for them to put up or shut up, and stop wasting bandwidth with all the empty posturing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit