Fark, looked all over for YK's "apology"

by Tallyman 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

...but can't seem to find it anywhere - for ALL those insults he hurled.

Has your patience run out?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yep Tom,

It pretty much has.

Farkel

• Seeker
    Seeker

I noticed You Know posted on the board today, so he has been around. Yet he has definitely ignored the threads involving him, even though it has been on the front page for much of the day.

His silence is both deliberate and deafening.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Hey I know lets all get a length of rope and hang the bastard.....

Tally, you have Farkel's private email. you likely have Seekers. You even have phone numbers no doubt...

I cannot help but wonder why you feel it necessary to bring this whole board into this issue unless of course you are cowardly and need to feel the strength of a mob behind you.

There is absolutely no reason for you to be discussing this on a public board except to intimidate, bully and try to rally support for your personal affront.

I am not insensitive to Tally's pain but this type of mob lynching makes me physically ill.

Personally I find YK repulsive in his attacks. Unfortunately you have all succeeded to reach his level.

You wanna sue him fine. But why involve this whole community in your personal vendetta? take your posturing back to the school yard.

Disgusted.

Kismet

PS - and before anyone accuses me of being unfeeling towards someone who has suffered much..I am showing more feeling than has been shown by these same persons towards others on this board and elsewhere who also may be hurting.... i.e. Logical

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hey Kismet:

This is totally unrelated to this thread but here you and I are.

Did you find anything else about the Greenlees stuff we talked about some weeks ago? I've been waiting to hear from you. Email me if necessary at [email protected] .

AlanF

• Kent
    Kent

Hi Kismet;

You said:

I cannot help but wonder why you feel it necessary to bring this whole board into this issue unless of course you are cowardly and need to feel the strength of a mob behind you.

I guess Tom did feel it would be important for many participants to know there is a line you shouldn't cross, and that you might have to answer for your actions if you do.

I hardly believe he feels it neccesary to have a "lynch-mob" behind him.

Yakki Da

Kent
    Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Seeker
    Seeker

Kismet,

As it happens, Tom does not have my email address.

As for why post this here, it's because they are giving You Know a final chance to do what's right. A public slander campaign has occurred, and now a public apology is called for. Therefore a public warning is being given before public action is taken.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    As for why post this here, it's because they are giving You Know a final chance to do what's right. A public slander campaign has
    occurred, and now a public apology is called for. Therefore a public warning is being given before public action is taken.

Seeker,

as Ed McMahon would say to Johnny: "You Sir, are Korrect!"

- - -

and as for Kismet:

Well, looky who woke up on the wrong side of the bed today!

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

...and another thing for Kismet-

you talk about me and how I should privately be emailing others...

Why The Hell You Gots Your EmailBox Pad-Locked?

( I might want to respond to you in private, ... but not likely )

• You Know
    You Know
    There is absolutely no reason for you to be discussing this on a public board except to intimidate, bully and try to rally support for your personal affront.

I appreciate your observation. I would go so far as to call their antics a form of blackmail intended to drive me from participating in this forum. In fact, if there's any legitimate grounds for a lawsuit, or perhaps even criminal prosecution, I've got them. And I will say too, that if there is any spill-over from the arguments here in cyberland to my personal affairs, with the intent of harrassing me, I will hold the parties legally responsible, including this board for allowing this sort of thing to occur. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit