Here comes another Newbie!

by adamgraziano 38 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

Welcome from another Newbie. I suggest looking back through topics and reading. You'll find a lot of information. Some regarding the JW brainwashing and lies which strengthen your resolve and affirm that no, you aren't crazy. Others that will present options for transition back to reality used by others in your shoes.

good luck!

• morty
    morty

Welcome Adam to the board !!!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hi Adam and welcome!

Devon

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

Welcome to the board Adam. You'll find that all here can relate in some way.

Axelspeed

• Special K
    Special K

Welcome aboard, Adam

special k

• dmouse
    dmouse

Welcome Adam

Things feel a bit confused at the moment because for the first time in your life you can use your OWN brain and conscience, not the virtual ones borrowed from the Society. It will take time to bring them up to speed, and get used to using them.

However, once you do the feelings of guilt will lessen and you will feel alive and in control of your own life.

Best wishes,

Dean

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hello Adamgraziano,

Pleasure to meet you

• AS IF
    AS IF

Hello and Welcome.

"And the "TRUTH" shall set you free!!""

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Adam,

There are so many people here that can empathize with you and are here to offer you support when you need it.

Hang in there, i felt the same way and at times it does get easier. Here's a link of a previous post written by Jgnat just for Newbies like yourself, lots of great info.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/58215/863175/post.ashx#863175

Doodle-V

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Adam!

I met you in chat lastnight and am really happy you posted. This will be a good place for you to gather information and get help getting the B'orginazation outa you. You were indoctranated for years it will take time to get over it, be patient with yourself and those weird feelings are a good sign that you no longer accept what you once did regarding wicked apostates.

Gopher gave you some valuable information I hope you follow what he said, read CoC it's a great start!

Again welcome, life will just get better!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit