Serana Williams coginative dissonance.

by blownaway 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hisclarkness
    Hisclarkness

Hi Carla,

i agree that to the outside world, for all intents and purposes, she is a JW. The point that I was trying to make is that as former JWs we all know that she was never “truly” a JW so we all should know that it is silly to try and find some double standard/hypocrisy/greed from the WT in this case.

Nobody is giving her a pass because she is a celebrity. Since she’s not officially a JW then she is technically not accountable to the organization or any congregation.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What Steve said, and.....

SSDD... Same Sh**, Different Denomination..

DD

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I’m going to give you an example that highlights this. There was a case of a serial rapist in this country who was a JW. He carried on for years with out been caught. He even denied to give a DNA blood test because it violated his religious principles. It turned out that this guy had attended meetings in his past. I remember seeing a news interview of this rapist sister, who was cursing like a trooper on it, and she was a devout JW. Wt sent out a letter a week or two latter saying that she was never an official member.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit