Predictions And Wishes For The Watchtower Society In 2004

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

do you have any???

• metatron
    metatron

Maybe the year they settle up with the French!

metatron

• JH
    JH

I predict that nothing much will change in Watchtower land.

I wish they would respect the people who decide to leave or take a break from that religion and stop shunning people who think for themselves. I wish that they would understand the message of love and compassion coming from the bible.

• Enishi
    Enishi

In hoping they'll go down hard this year in the same way I always used to hope Armageddon would happen "this year".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I predict one particualr case of child abuse will hit the headlines and the beginning of the end will be on the way - -I predict there will be changes on the GB and that two members will die off

• blondie
    blondie

There will not be international conventions this year.

The district conventions will be 3 days long (50% will miss Friday though)

There will be even fewer elders and MS and the remaining ones will be burnout from all the administrative duties. It was observed by the CO that the elders are mostly 35 and above and that few MS are reaching out.

The WTS will lose its case with France...the back taxes will be paid with the proceeds from the sale of the Furman building.

(Suggested Dates for the WTS)

The WTS will declare that 2014 is the end (100 years from 1914)

The WTS will declare that 2019 is the end (100 years from 1919)

The WTS will declare that 2034 is the end (120 years--Noah--from 1914)

The WTS will declare that 2005 is the end (70 years from 1935)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The WTS will declare that 2014 is the end (100 years from 1914). The WTS will declare that 2019 is the end (100 years from 1919). The WTS will declare that 2034 is the end (120 years--Noah--from 1914). The WTS will declare that 2005 is the end (70 years from 1935).

But when nothing materializes on these dates, the WTBTS will blame the brothers for being over-zealous and reading too much into what they have printed

• gumby
    gumby

It will be the same ol' shit......just a different day, with some vague sentences slyly woven into the paragraphs for a future of covering their asses.

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

My prediction is that more people will WAKE UP. Some will get out while others will start getting ready to make their exit. New Lite will come out about the "Faithful & Discreet Slave Class". More "zealous ones" will get tired of getting nothing but promises. The Society will try to incite the publishers by telling them they're going to get persecuted through the courts and the media. The WBTS will continue to fudge the numbers.

• Gopher
    Gopher

They will hit the air with more TV and radio commercials, slickly produced. That will make up for the increasing lack of zeal and efficiency of their individual ministers, especially in first-world countries.

Wishes: That their leadership continues to become more unreasonable, tightening the screws on opposers and slackers, and warning their membership away from all who don't fully agree with them. I hope they keep steering farther and father away from humanity and normality, so that the difference between them and anything logical will become even sharper. Just like with Solomon's son Rehoboam, they will tighten their hold on their followers, and hopefully they will thus lose many more of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit