An Elsewhere Christmas

by Elsewhere 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Merry Christmas everyone... just wanted to share my Christmas morning with everyone.

Sorry, but a problem with my web site made me have to take down the slide-show.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

How many moggies do you have, Elsewhere??

I particularly liked the arrangement of Christmas presents surrounded by smurfs and a cat's arse - nice touch!

Elsewhere, I hope you gave your supervisor a really NICE Christmas card!

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Pretty kitties! I think I only saw 2...a pretty flame point and a darker red classic tabby (that bullseye on his side is just lovely).

Very nice. I envy you the fireplace! Merry Christmas!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Was I the only who noticed the cat's eyes changing to demon red when he stood next to the smurfs?

DEMONZZZZZZ

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Cool sofa, Elsewhere! Is that an antique? And I saw our Christmas card on your mantel! Woo-hoo!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Nina

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Merry Christmas ... Elsewhere

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Nice fireplace by the way !!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

How did you do that? Pretty cool (((note to self...take more computer lessons}}}

Merry Christmas Elsewhere.... (I liked the cats checking out the demonized smurfs.... I think I saw one move)...

• pamkw
    pamkw

For a minute I thought the cat ate papa smurf. Great pictures and you have some beautiful cats. They look very happy and super well feed. LOL

Pam

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((Dave)))

what wonderful pictures. I was looking real close to the tree for the ornament I gave you! hmmmm

The fire in the fireplace was awesome.

Someday, you'll have plenty of "family" around and loads of fun on christmas.

Hugs,

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit