Born Again?

by IT Support 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I must say I have enjoyed this conversation..Very enlightning...Thanks to both of you (((( we will be able to visit each other in our Mansions( wink) when we meet again. I hope mine wont be long coming. About Jim ?Ros!He is in Mexico the book is not published yet ,he is waiting to hear in March-when he will be visiting Canada again. He was upset a bit about you & his disagreement as he considered you a friend( I know nothing about what went on)But you might recall. He just mentioned that when so many people took offense at him he withdrew from all EX JW sites etc: But I think he was more disturbed about your cutting him off. It would be worth my visiting Chicago again just to see you.... Great about your new venture . You & Little Toe are not alone in saying you were Christians as JW-I was NOT! My two daughters say they were >also KNOWING JESUS You knew my Melanie before she died & my Susan also says that...I still have Annmarie in the WT but hey! thats life (((((HUGS)))HAPPY NEW YEAR

• ros
    ros

Grace:

Check your message in-box. :-)

~Ros

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit