JW Put-Downs & Suitable Ripostes.

by Englishman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    Did you know if you replace the letters in "SANTA" you can come up with "SATAN"?"

Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in "Jehovah!" you can come up with "Jove hah!"?

Expatbrit

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

"Did you know if you replace the letters in "SANTA" you can come up with "SATAN"?"

I have no comeback for that one... I always hated it.

You're on the right track on this one, Expat, but you need to go further.

Just tell them that "Jehovah's Witnesses" rearranged is:

"Jess Heaves Thin Sow"

Or "clean congregation" is:

"ate long carcinogen"

Or "Judicial Committee" is:

"Camomile juiced tit"

Or "Kingdom Hall" is:

"Lank mild hog"

Enough of these will blow the whole "argument", if you can even call it that, completely out of the water! Give 'em both barrels, Shamus!

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99

GOD is a palindrome DOG!!!

Really a combination of letters means nothing..

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99

Sorry, I'm new here.... Could someone tell me how to highlight text to respond to a particular statement from another post?

thanks

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Sorry, I'm new here.... Could someone tell me how to highlight text to respond to a particular statement from another post?

Hit the little speech balloon icon above your entry field - it will create a "quotation field" that you can paste the quote into. Write your response outside that field.

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99
    Hit the little speech balloon icon above your entry field - it will create a "quotation field" that you can paste the quote into. Write your response outside that field.

Thank you,

Island

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Thank you,

Island

By Jove, I think he's got it!

• patio34
    patio34

We pay our taxes.

Riposte: Who doesn't?

Pat

• shamus
    shamus

There are some good ones here... Scully, too good!

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

"My widowed unbelieving sister is so lonely. I, of course, have the congregation."

"Yeah, well, knowing you and having met your congregation, I'm guessing she prefers being alone. I sure do."

"Well of course, we have moral standards that worldly people such as yourself couldn't possibly comprehend."

"You're right about that. I have trouble comprehending that an child who accuses an elder of sexual abuse needs 2 witnesses. Your moral standards are indeed incomprenensible"

But then, I am such a bitch ...not that that's a bad thing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit