Covering over

by Stefanie 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    I remember going to the bathroom one time and some kid was in there masturbating in the urinal .

Was it a boy or a girl?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    anyways I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and the dude (MS) came in and started washing my hands for me all the way up to my elbows

Freaky!!!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Actually I should have typed better. Im sober now so.lolol.

I was having a bible study at his and his wifes house. The study was over and everybody went ouside. I went inside to wash my hands, because the baby was little. I went inside the restroom and closed the door half way He (the Ministeral Servant)opened the door and took the soap out of my hands and started going up my arm all the way to my elbow. I got this really bad feeling so I left the restroom really quick and didnt say anything to my now EX. BECAUSE IT WAS HIS OWN UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!

I had married into this witness family. I did this at age 17. Anyways I didnt say anything to my now ex becasue i didnt want to start shit between us, but he kept wanting to leave me in the same room with him while he did stuff. So I finally told him, and we went to the Elder who was to PO at the time, and thats when the PO got upset and said I shouldnt have said anything to my ex.

IMHO They are all perverts and freaks. I still got into the borg, but I never trusted anybody with my babies. Never, not even in Service. Fuck the "work together for encouragement" rule.

• Sassy
    Sassy

That is too weird.. the PO was wrong. You had a right to be upset.

What kills me is if something is slightly questionable, they tell you to be quiet and brush it under the table.. and if some stupid complaint is made about how you wear your clothes, they are right on over there (see my comment about my shorts in the stupidist thing you were counseled on thread) in your face to tell you 'someone in the cong' has aproblem with something you did.. stupid stuff.. no don't tell them to just let it go..

but let someone be touched in appropriately and you are supposed to? that is wacked.

• heathen
    heathen

surreptitous-- I think the key word in my reply was urinal . I don't think many young girls would go into the mens bathroom and masturbate in the urinal . Any way this kid was deemed mature enough for baptizm by the congregation at age 12 . I never did mention the incident to anyone because I wasn't a member of the org. and figured they would just cause me problems in the end, besides I didn't want a return visit to the scene of the crime, Looking for further evidence . YUK

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    I don't think many young girls would go into the mens bathroom and masturbate in the urinal .

I don't either, obviously.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Posting sober, while admittedly not as fun, did help clear some things up.

I agree, weird, but beyond that, I would guess that he was hoping it would lead to more 'contact'.

And for him to pull this off so boldly gives me a sinking feeling that you may not have been the first person that he tried this on.

He may have tried to pull off a stunt like that previous to trying it with you...and probably with success, for a lack of better words, which encouraged him to be bolder with his next intended victim - you.

I would be very curious as to this fellow's past record and dealings with other younger ones in the congregation. I wouldn't be surprised if it had other 'red flags' in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit