Knowledge is the best defense

by Thunder Rider 19 Replies latest social current

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    We live in a world where terrorists hate the Western world and freedom

Yeah rich Souadi arabs !
    Or not even muslims for real ! (alcoold drinkers etc ...)

CONTROLE IS INFLUENCE ... to move almost 300 Millions people ... you need more than an ARMY so they use religion and politique (divide and rule)

(When people get tired they don't care dying - they'll fight to death some culture tend to sleep and wake up after while, other cultures tend to suicide, other cultures tend to bite whenever they can - that is only a question of influence also ... now we've got everykind everywhere)

WHY DO WE NEED DETAILS ... don't tell me you ain't go any riddle about the facts that they are lying to us ... Well you are the one who vote ... YES or NO ?

But the good part in it ... is because you believe or acting like you don't care (thinking their is nothing you can do) they do not pay a lot of attention on how they do manipulate (LOL the story about the REPORT - miserable) and they spread a lot a stupid riddles ... (just realised how much they do respect you - they feel so comfortable ...)

Again your choice for real (not alone of course - so it is only a question of influence)

• heathen
    heathen

frenchbabyface--- I don't know how it is in france but here in the USA it is pretty obvious that we are watching our rights and freedoms being dismantled by some sort of secret society that the government won't admit exists . It seems they only want everyone to worry about what goes on in other countries but ignore all of the attempts to circumvent the constitution and make the american people nothing more than cattle to be exploited . It is interesting how you stated --- ( When people get tired they don't care dying - they'll fight to death some culture tend to sleep and wake up after while, other cultures tend to suicide, other cultures tend to bite whenever they can - that is only a question of influence also ... now we've got everykind everywhere) I don't think the american people will be pushed into mindless drones of government but can see the majority questioning authority because after all we are the authority according to the constitution . The US government is for the people and by the people .

Saintsatan--- I don't know what this code orange thing is all about either . They claim it's just a way to determine and keep the public informed how likely a terror attack is on a given date .

• Satanus
    Satanus

Heathen

I think the effects it has on people are mildly the same as if they were given 2 conflicting orders. In this case:

1. Danger increased (from yellow)

2. Do all the things you normally do

SS

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Heathen : frenchbabyface--- I don't know how it is in france but here in the USA it is pretty obvious that we are watching our rights and freedoms being dismantled by some sort of secret society that the government won't admit exists

It is just the same here heathen ... (too much riddles)

I don't know I, mean we don't absoultly need to change the men/leaders, cause as citizens and real producer, whe can use a strategy and change the rules much easier than changing the leaders (if you change the leader your nice neigboor for example, you change the connections means that you have to enquiere more and on something new) so it is MORE a question of strategy ... but we have to agree to be able to win THIS GAME that is why they use divide and rule it works as you can see ( but it costed already a lot of peoples death, poverty, sickness, insecurity ...) ... now first of course it's only about agreeing that their messing whith our and poor people lives - cause their is also poor people IN our country already lets we forget ... just like the WTBS divide and rule, some are not for the gov's they really feels somethings wrong but they stay / and some are still in the blur system

(the leader is not the man the leader is the influence/idea and the idea can be a strategy - and to build a strategy we need to know some things and we know a lot already)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Errr the second post was mine geesh posted under Thunder

• heathen
    heathen

frenchbabyface--- What is it about the french government that bothers you? I would really like to know because I have limited knowlege of the situation. Are they suppressing personal freedom ? After all they did give us the statue of liberty . Are you saying you don't have enough people running for office with ideas that you approve of ?

Personally I find the french a most intriquing civilization . I kinda like the way they are defiant to the fact that the US and britain want to rule the world .

SS--- You do have a point . They seem to be using scare tactics along with encouraging people to carry on as normal . I think it's more of a ploy to increase peoples desire for bigger government under the guise of protecting personal freedom .

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Heathen : frenchbabyface--- What is it about the french government that bothers you?

Wow ... that is question which could lead me to write a few BOOKs ! not sure you want to read it ... BUT it is not only about the french gov the most important issues of this world are quiet related to me ... But I could truly put that on 1 page if I stick on the bases. (but nobody want to hear about the seackness for some reason they are more interested in the symptĂ´mes and we know what it means)

I've talked a lot already on differents postes about that ... so I don't feel like to get into it again and again ... cause people keep on talking about the symptomes, so we ain't going nowhere to me ... I feel like whatever they are talking about the point is missed ...

• heathen
    heathen

Frenchbabyface--- All I wanted was you opions . I'm not interested in second hand observation because you are the only one that lives in france on this board . It may just be hard to get your point accross because you seem to be struggeling with typing in english. Perhaps you should write your thoughts in some sort of political observation essay , who knows you may even get published . You could be the modern day joan of arch. lol

• Elsewhere
  • foreword
    foreword

Sheila...i did notice....lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit