Beards, can someone explain?

by Satans little helper 43 Replies latest jw friends

• smurfy
    smurfy

Papa Smurf has a beard

• El Cid
    El Cid

I once remember getting into a conversation with an elder about why beards were prohibited and asked him this question - "If God did not want Christians to wear beards then why did he give us facial hair?". He couldn't answer that.

• blondie
  • orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

okay this is the way I look at it, if the WBTS want brothers to shave of their beards off, and are disfellowshipped if they don't then why not take it a step further. The Governing Body should tell brothers to cut of their penis' and testicales because they can lead to an act of being disfellowshipped..

When is someone going to have the audacity to stand up to the Governing Body and tell them who the hell gives them the right to tell us what to do? They are just men plain men. Not gods. or demi gods. And yet it amazes me beyond all human reasoning how these men can hold tight reins over 6million robots. Can't they be told that they are wreaking havoc with the minds of men women and children ? I guess they are indoctrinated and don't even know it. Why doesn,t someone in the government infiltrate this organinzation, just like cops infiltrate mobs and gangs to get the goods on them. When will someone tell them enough is enough? I mean the government involved itself in the David Koresh Davidians in Waco, and the other guy Jimmy Jones who induced an entire group of people to drink a drink that was full of poison. Where oh where will this communistic idiocy end.

Orangefatcat....
    PS, I am writing this, but not in a way that I would hurt or upset someone. This is merely my opinions. Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit