I need help to convince my mom that WTS is a big lie

by millie6169 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hooberus
    hooberus
    United Nations....but she just yells thats a lie that's a lie..(in spanish)...lol

The watchtower has in the past printed several racist statements. This might help your mother.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Read the Ray Franz books. Use the points made in the books as points of your own. I did this with a friend, you should have seen the "light" turn on after just three talking points....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Millie,

If your Mom thinks the UN affair is a LIE, how does she explain that the WTS admits to having been a member of the UN for 10 years?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Millie,

If your Mom thinks the UN affair is a LIE, how does she explain that the WTS admits to having been a member of the UN for 10 years?

• Richie
  • Faraon
    Faraon

Millie,

I need help to convince my mom that WTS is a big lie

Actually, the problem, IMO, is that the WTS is mostly a lot of little ones, just like the bible.

• Tyre
    Tyre

Hi Milie,

Yes, WTS is a Big Liar, JWs have 2 Jesus/Michael, They believe that Jesus is Michael.

Luk 10:18

And He [Jesus] said to them, I saw Satan fall FROM Heaven like lightning.

see position of Jesus ---> in Earth

Rev 12:7 And there was war in Heaven. Michael and his angels warring against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels warred, 8 but did not prevail. Nor was place found for them in Heaven any more. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent called Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was cast out INTO the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

see position of Michael ---> in Heaven

If Jesus and Michael are the same person. How could be one person at the different places ?

• Tyre
    Tyre

Joh 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world. Now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw all to Myself.

• The Firm
    The Firm

Another idea: if you come across a great point or argument from a book or other resource, write it down or type it out yourself and give it to her so she won't immediately recognize it as "apostate lit". The same information in a professionally published book (Crisis; Watchtower Files, etc.) will likely trigger the "who wrote this? It must be apostate" response. I've had some success in my JW friends taking home some brief info that I put together. I make the info looking rough so it doesn't look suspicious, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit