Death

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 7 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Just some legendary advice from a legendary boss playa!

( Remember that there is a such thing as death, but never think about death. Think about Living and think about the new holy city that Your heavenly father is preparing for the righteous ones - 2 Peter Chapter 3 Verse 13 )

Do not be ignorant against your creator, remember he made us, we did'nt make ourself. The day cometh when all those who are sleep in hades will rise up into paradise!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Tell you what, U2K, you go on ahead and let me know how it turns out.

Gretchen

• JenGill97
    JenGill97

That was really random and weird.

Jen :)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jen

That was really random and weird.

Well, that's what happens when two brain cells finally connect.

SS

• Undecided
    Undecided
    he made us, we did'nt make ourself

I guess he really messed up when he made Hitler then.

Ken P.

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

^ I quoted that from either Peter or paul, so if you dont agree with what i just type up, are you saying that peter or paul was misguided?

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dear UK2,

2 Pet. 3:13 says;

13 But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.

You paraphrased:

Remember that there is a such thing as death, but never think about death. Think about Living and think about the new holy city that Your heavenly father is preparing for the righteous ones - 2 Peter Chapter 3 Verse 13 )

I can see you need some help, maybe Ladylee will drop in. Meanwhile try not to be too dogmatic. Some here have been hurt by scripture misquoting arrogant elders in the past and may become impatient with you. They mean no harm, but we are wondering what you want here.

Steve

• Satanus
    Satanus
    are you saying that peter or paul was misguided?

Yes, they were. Paul was a control freak. He was never a close follower of jesus, and peter lacked the brain power to grasp what jesus was all about.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit