Expressing My Thanks For Simon's Board.

by Guest 77 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I 've been on this board for some time now, and I would like to express my thanks to Simon for putting up with plenty of diversified personalties. Also, many thanks to all the moderators.

What the coming year has in store for this forum, well, only time will tell. Hopefully, as it has been going of late, it will 'mature' to another level. Thank you.

Guest 77

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Seconding that motion.

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

I'll third that motion. I lurk a lot but don't post much. All along, I thought I was the only one who felt a "certain way". This board nearly saved my life....Really.

• franklin J
    franklin J

thank you Simon and company,

I am reletively new and I enjoy surfing the board everyday; the interaction, different perspectives and the international friendships.

Frank

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Simon,

I've been incredibly impressed by both the technical quality of the board, and the wonderful people here. Thanks for creating such a great place for minds to come together. Thank you, mods, for facilitating the place!

SNG

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

This board has been a great help to me. Thanks Simon and Angharad.

Have a Merry Christmas

love

cj

• Sassy
    Sassy

I too would like to thank Simon and Ang, and all the mods for the good work done here. It is appreciated!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Ya, and Simon's techno-gizzardry is improving alla time, too....I can tell by how much smoother things are running here lately....and thank gaud for Simon and the mods, cause there seems to be a more peaceful atmosphere on JWD now....

And how many other places could I go in dubdom and just be myself like I can here?...heh

Hugs 'n smoochies, yall!

Frannie B

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELL DONE WATCHTOWER PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE (AT LEAST IN BRITAIN)!

• Prudence
    Prudence

Thanks Simon, this board has helped me in so many ways.

Cheers

Prudence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit