World's youngest mother :(

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

This whole thing wants to make me puke!!!!

Just because this little girl has the plumbing to give birth, does not mean she is mentally able to give birth...it will destroy her childhood

She will never be the same..and shame on the parents, for not wanting to lay charges and rushing to the Record holders to see of this can make the books...

I think my first interest would be kicking the fathers a$$ from here to Alaska and then have a polar bear eat his limbs off, one by one,out in the cold with no cloths on....that would be just a start...

it just makes me very angry when sex offenders get away with such callous actions, but might take the stage if he is going to get any reconsideration for his performance in rapping this little girl

How screwed up is the media?? you would think they would want to get this guys a** flung into jail....not make it a three ring circus act

This sooo pisses me off!

Morty

• elamona
    elamona

I worked a an inner city hosp where it was NOT uncommon for 12 and 13 yr olds to come in and deliver. Also VD is not unexpected in little kids in some section of the big cities as there is an urban myth that if a man has VD he can get rid of it by having sex with a virgin. Since girls are having sex younger and younger, it's getting harder and harder to find virgins in their early teens. What shocked me even more is that the men who usually do the kinds of things are the mother's shack-up-of-the-week. Being a product of the 40's generation brought up in the "protected" environment of the lower middle class suburbs, I can tell you that I was in total shock and denial when I had my first encounter with anything like this.

• bebu
    bebu
    Also VD is not unexpected in little kids in some section of the big cities as there is an urban myth that if a man has VD he can get rid of it by having sex with a virgin.

elomana, where on earth are you living? Well, I guess you can't say specifically, but are you in the states? On the west coast or east coast or midwest?

I have only heard of this myth in African nations (so far). With all the promiscuity, and the belief that sex with a virgin is the only cure, the only innocents left are children. There are toddlers and babies that are kidnapped--or even sold--in order for the man to "save his life".

It makes me remember that victims often create new victims.

bebu

• avishai
    avishai

The record is 5, it was in S. America, in the 30's I think

http://listas.rcp.net.pe/pipermail/salud/2002-August/000494.html

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Eleona ... thanks for the information ... terrible !

That recall me what my mother told me about when she gave birth to me ... There was 3 bed in her maternity room ... she was 31 ... the other mothers was 60 and 12

(was she pregnant at eleven or 12 ??? it doesn't change the issue that much) ... So ... and that was in France in 1967)

(60 also was and is still weird to people ... but well some people at 60 look and acted like 75 and some other look and acted like 45 ... so ... anyway if love is in the way)

About the physical mess when you get mother too young. Well I've been told myself that I probably miss more than 5 centimeters. I don't feel messed up because of that ... But 5 centimeters is a lot. So What about the 8 years girl and 11 years girls.

The chance I had herej was that at 12 I already looked like a 16-18 years old dependanding on the clothes I was wearing (not mine most of the time). and I'm still 5,5 since I was 14 when I gave birth to Anthony ! (It was a choice in my case - no regret at all) and we are supposed to grow even a little bit till 25

But the 8 years girl really looked like a 8 year girl (When we saw her on TV she already have gave birth) so she was older but still looked like a kid and had a relly kidy cute face and a kind of weird large body (nothing impressive, but weird to me), will she stay that way ? ... they didn't talk about it the TV documentary.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Avi : Interesting link and info ...

I guess the reason why everybody forgot about her because of WW2 : 1939 !

• elamona
    elamona

I was working in New Orleans, La. at the time. My home town, altho I don't live in La. anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit