World's youngest mother :(

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
  • Valis
    Valis

pedophiles suck.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

11 years old! I'm not for abortions except in certain cases, and this IS one of those cases. Very sad.

• smurfy
    smurfy

Totally repulsive!! He should be ripped of his manhood!!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Such an experience of Kharkov doctors clearly deserves to be in the Guinness Book of records.

Yes, child rape is certainly worthy of being celebrated.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

JH, now you're green !!!

Yeah ... First as said :

Valis : pedophiles suck.

But I'm surprised I thought the youngest mother was 8 (and from bolivia or something like that), they showed here and saw her twice on 2 different TV magazines ... (Why do journalists need to lie also to have a scoop ?) But still her being mother at 11 suck (surely not her choice)

• jwbot
    jwbot

The parents are not going to report the pedo escaped...they are going through with the pregnancy...and yay she is going to be in the guinness book of records! What a sick world we live in.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It's a tough call to make, to abort or not abort in such a case. I can't make their decision for them. God be with them in their lives as they try to make the best of a bad situation. And God keep me and mine from such a horrible crisis point.

CZAR

• Valis
    Valis

czar...yes because I would make life intollerable for one who did that to one of my kids..

• bebu
    bebu

I shudder to think that there could be a category "world's youngest mother"--human nature what it usually is, there will be someone who might want to help someone break it...

God be with them in their lives as they try to make the best of a bad situation. And God keep me and mine from such a horrible crisis point.

Couldn't have said it better.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit