DEEMINZ AT THE KINGDOM HALL!

by TR 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

How about leaving a playboy centerfold somewhere, where it would be found, but not obvious? Like pin it under one of the announcements on the bulletin board, folded up of course. Or print out the 'boob job' photos from the weekend, from this board, and leave them in the contribution boxes.

• nojw86
    nojw86

This is so funny, how about a bunch of smurfs in the bathroom, some star mags under there mags, or the catholic mag. the tablet. love to be there to see it. nojw

• TR
    TR

I'm sure the cong would assume that I left all these assorted items while I was there. I need to do something they can't pin on me directly. That's why the wireless mic/transmitter thing appeals to me. They might think I brought the deemin influence, but maybe they'd think it's real.

If a 'demonic' occurence happens at the hall, would all the JW's start chanting "JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH"? THAT would be hilarious to watch and record the panic!

TR

"Kults Suck"

• LDH
    LDH

Skimmer,

You are my kind of guy. Your suggestions are killing me with laughter.

I'd LOVE to re-record the answering machine. I can see it now.

"For more information please visit our website at jehovahs-witnesses.com. Thank you for calling, and for your mental health STAY AWAY."

Side point though. Since we all know Crooklyn monitors these boards, let's wait to see how long before someone still active in their cong. tells us about a letter to the elders to 'appoint someone to check the answering machine message regularly.'

• Kent
    Kent

Why not "forget" a few "apostate" books somewhere in the KH, and write the name of an elder inside the book?

That should make the finder wonder. LOL

Yakki Da

Kent
    Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

OHH MY some of these are sooo FUNNY makes me almost wish I still went to meetings!!!

NOT!!! HAHAHA but I'd sure love to try a few of these, how about a few AID books on the shelf. And the ever popular Interliner, which will get you an elders visit if you try and order one!!!

Ven

• zev
    zev

ven said:

how about a few AID books on the shelf. And the ever popular Interliner, which will get you an elders visit if you try and order one!!!

how come? i'm not up on that one. fill me in, please.

__
    zev
    Now feeling the pain of sitting on the pickets class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit