DEEMINZ AT THE KINGDOM HALL!

by TR 16 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

The other day, I was sharing with my non JW, never has been JW, never would be a JW Catholic wife the story Silent Lambs told us about his last visit to the KH. I was inspired to visit the KH and play some mind games.

My wife bettered my idea and threw in the idea to make something "demonic" happen at the hall while I'm there. Maybe a hidden tape recorder of some evil sounds or some other tricks. Any ideas out there? This will be fun.

TR

"Kults Suck"

• COMF
    COMF

A microphone in the men's room, a la FredHall? Discreetly hidden under the toilet tank?

"Crisis of Conscience" mysteriously appears in the library?

"WWW.SilentLambs.org" bumper sticker appears on PO's vehicle?

COMF

• TR
    TR

Good ideas, Comf!

I want something to happen at the Hall that will get people talking. Get the rumor mill going. I want to record, if I can, what JW's are saying.

TR

"Kults Suck"

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey, TR!! What happened last week? You never called when you were in town!!

This is a great idea. I'll think of something too. I love the idea of Crisis of Conscience showing up somewhere.

• TR
    TR

Hi Mulan!

I'm sorry! We were so incredibly on the go that I had no time to do half of what I wanted to do. We left early Monday because of the weather, so a full day got chopped off our visit to boot.

TR

"Kults Suck"

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

"Crisis of Conscience" mysteriously appears in the library?

Ha, ha, ha . . . I can see it now. Brother Procrastinate enters the library to prepare his talk at the last minute, and on a whim reaches for C of C. . . I'd love to be there to hear that one.

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

I always wondered what the rumor mill would be like if a used condom( not really used but appeared to be used) was found in one of the restrooms....Who would be approached first??? Or to get into an elder's car and set the radio to all heavy metal stations. My step father(an elder) was napping before going to an elders meeting. While asleep my little sister(3 or 4yrs. old) put my mom's big hoop earrings(clipon) on him. He didn't realize it until he was in the meeting that brothers asked him "if he had something to tell them"...Did he come home pissed?????oh hell yeah. That was 20 yrs. ago but I still laugh my ass off. Just wanted to share that.

datsdethspicable

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Some ideas:

1) Leave a cigarette butt in a urinal or floating in a toilet at the Kingdom Hall during any of the non-public meetings. Repeat on a weekly basis. Losing lottery tickets could also be placed in semi-inconspicuous places

2) Hack into the sound system; place a hidden radio receiver that can be switched on by remote signal. Transmit various enlightening information. The possibilities are endless.

3) If the library has audio or video cassettes, these can have segments re-recorded. Fun, fun, fun. Extra credit if an "improved" cassette recording of a Kingdom Melody is played during a meeting.

4) Place a copy of _Crisis of Conscience_ in the library, but first have it re-bound with a cover from some WTBTS book. See how long it lasts. Repeat with bindings from other WTBTS books.

5) Religious tracts from other groups can fit nicely into the contribution boxes.

6) A contribution box might also be improved if one were to deposit a floppy disk with a bunch of HTML pages from this and related sites.

• TR
    TR

Apostate books, condoms, cigarette butts, altered cassette tapes, hidden transmitter. Tooo...cooool.

I would love to be in the bathroom and start making "demonic" noises through a wireless mic. I guess it would have to be during question and answer time? Would this wireless transmitter be able to "connect" to the sound system? Any radio techs out there?

TR

"Kults Suck"

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

If the Kingdom hall has an answering machine for its telephone, there are ways of hacking into it and re-recording the greeting message for some harmless fun, or for leaving a pointer to this or a related web site.

This was done once for a toy company who sold a hand held puzzle like Rubik's Cube. The puzzle contained an official pay-per-call phone number that purchasers could ask for help in solving the puzzle. Some one re-recorded the number's message with something like "Gosh, you really must be pathetically stupid to have to call this number".

The idea for "improvement" by covert re-recording I got from someone who suggested a similar trick for "improving" rental video tapes. His idea was to rent some tapes from the "adult' section of an otherwise mainstream video rental outlet and re-record the juicy parts with clips from Disney animation. He figured that the guys who rented the tape afterwards would be too embarrassed to complain about the "improvements".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit