My son taking actions to get himself Dfed

by freeman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT
    Wow, obviously your son has made some pretty firm decisions. (It's a shame, however, that he had to take up smoking to do this.

i was thinking the same thing, it is so sad to see folks like this young man who feels he needs to prove something in front of folks who are for all practical purpose, CHEESE AND CRACKER MEN/WOMEN

trust me there are many other things he can do beside something as silly in my view as that

why not show them a 4yr college degree you got, O THAT TAKES EFFORT

• morty
    morty

((((((((((((((Freeman))))))))))))

I hope he breaks free, with a minium of shunning....

and if your checking this site out Freeman Jr, Good for you!!!!

Morty

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Last weekend when I was in Cincinnati I learned about two 30-something JW's who had left in their late teens/early 20's recently getting "reinstated" (gag).

Make sure you give him some intellectual ammunition to help him see beyond the emotion that he is feeling right now. Many people leave because they hate it (rightly so) but they still think it's "the truth" (gag).

• Tina_Belina
    Tina_Belina

Good for him freeman! It seems especially hard at his age. But he'll soon find true friends. And they'll be a hell of alot more fun. He's lucky to have someone like you who understands what he's going through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit