Can we help You Know?

by Copernicus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
    D8TA

You ever have a moment in your life, where you doubt something, but thru reason you defend an idea so you may sort thru your doubts?

Here's a perspective to look at good old You Know with:

You Know has doubts about the WBTS. In his mixed up noggin, he wants to defend his faith. But in defending his faith, he is acknowledging his doubts. Think about it for second...he is concerned about his mortality. WBTS presents a point of view, that helps him cope with death and life afterwards. You Know, just like you and me, doesn't find the idea of being dead forever, all that hot. So with doubts in mind, he argues issues he has doubts with. Perhaps he is looking for outside opinion to help him with the doubts. When you believe in something so much, you are willing to defend it. When you belive in something and have doubts, you will defend it, but also look for answers to those doubts, without revealing it to anyone outside your mind.

Errrr....

Okay, what the hell am I saying?

I think it's time to go back and retake "Introduction to Logic". I just lost myself in this.

D8TA v2.0

• New Eyes
    New Eyes

You know needs more help then you can get at JWD.

when I read his posts, I feal like I'm not as confused and messed up as some, maybe You Know helps me.

• dubla
    dubla

i cant believe i actually missed this one. anyone got the link to the thread for me (tally vs. yk)? i cant imagine yk actually feeling bad about anything hes said, i highly doubt that (he is of course above error as he has a direct line to jehovah).

aa

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Actually, I think the main reason we haven't seen YK lately is because the end of the month has gone by and he doesn't need to get any time in just now.

Tom

"Gentlemen, he said, I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes, I've moved your mountains and marked your cards. But Eden is burning"
    --Bob Dylan
  • SYN
    SYN

LOL, dredging up the dead threads I see Beans? HEHE! You got it exactly one year after it was written, too! How much simpler everything seemed in on June 3, 2001, right?

• dubla
    dubla

thanks syn....guess i should look a little closer at the year of the original post, and not just the day, DUH.

aa

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Even though it has been a year, to those that read, it is obvious with YouKnow nothing has changed.

Same old gloom & doom fanatical rantings.

(Yawn)

LaRouche whisper something new into his ear this week?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit