Can we help You Know?

by Copernicus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

So where’s You Know? Anybody want to venture a guess?

After ready Farkel’s and Tally’s posts, he’s probably hiding in a corner with a bucket. Puking into it, while thoughts of an elder body reviewing his many raves dance through his head. Hey, Who Knows, there may actually be some lame excuse you can concoct to save your ass – start thinking because you’re in deep. Maybe you could ask the board here for help. That’s an idea.

Anyway, here’s a scripture for ya YK, it’s one of the few that still have any credibility in my mind: Proverbs 10:19 “In the abundance of words there does not fail to be transgression, but the one keeping his lips in check is acting discreetly.”

Is there any application you’d like to make? How about one of your 15 paragraph rants pontificating on this little jewel for us? Make it quick, cause the end is coming soon. Your end that is.

I hate to revel in someone else's pain, but you walked right into this one.

• logical
    logical

Ive kept out of this You Know crap, ive got my own going on here at the moment...

I hate to revel in someone else's pain, but you walked right into this one.
    DONT then. I dont know you, but this is between Tally and YK, im not taking any sides (although if forced, I would take Tally's), but You Know probably feels bad enough without fucked up shit stirring losers like you making fun out of other peoples mistakes.
  • Julie
    Julie

Logical, you are really something.

:Ive kept out of this You Know crap, ive got my own going on here at the moment...

And you wouldn't have it any other way, would you? I have seen few examples as good as you of what a waste self-pity is.

:You Know probably feels bad enough without fucked up shit stirring losers like you making fun out of other peoples mistakes.

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! You are too damn funny!!! *You* calling someone *else* a "fucked up shit stirring loser"????? Boy oh boy, coming from you that means a lot! LOL!!!!!!!

Absolutely hilarious.

Julie

• logical
    logical

I love you too Julie

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Logical:

[quote]Ive kept out of this You Know crap, ive got my own going on here at the moment...

So then stay out of it and worry about your own crap. After all, you're two cents isn't worth any more than that, is it?

[qoute] You Know probably feels bad enough without fucked up shit stirring losers like you making fun out of other peoples mistakes.

Hey asshole, this guy (YK) can't wait to REVEL in the agonizing death of 6 BILLION people (my family and mine’s included), and even hopefully, if he’s lucky, to participate in it. So I don’t give a shit how my post makes him feel, even if it’s not OK with wankers like you. Got it?

• logical
    logical

T41S

That is an example of the hypocrisy that is rife throuhout this board. Attack the wrongdoer, yet in attacking that wrongdoer, do EXACTLY the same wrong you are condemning, or another wrong.

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Hey Julie:

"BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! You are too damn funny!!! *You* calling someone *else* a "fucked up shit stirring loser"????? Boy oh boy, coming from you that means a lot! LOL!!!!!!!

Absolutely hilarious."

That's EXACTLY the line I was going to use, but you beat me to it! ROFL!!!

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

"That is an example of the hypocrisy that is rife throuhout this board."

Yeah, logical old buddy, that's the reason I’m here. The thrice weekly doses of hypocrisy I recieved at the Kingdom Hall just weren’t enough for me.

Blow it out your ass.

• Beans
    Beans

I can`t believe people wanted to help this person!

Freaky man!

Beans

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Could someone direct me to the thread where this You Know/Tally/Farkel excitement took place? I seemed to have missed it.
    Thanks!
    CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit