URGENT ALERT !!! Please Read

by Amazing 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

My emails have dropped loads too, anyone know why? I thought it meant I was a billy no mates, but if its happening to everybody, and I'm not getting any spam it doesn't sound right.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I've been using both Ad Aware AND Spybot Search & Destroy....what one of 'em doesn't catch, the other one DOES....PLUS....I got Norton System Works, which not only scans for viruses, but cleans your system, finds & fixes problems on your system, windows & disks, cleans them all and optimizes and defrags....and it also fine tunes your system and speeds it up. You can also set Norton System Works Utilities to run at startup and to monitor and safeguard your computer's activities while you're online.

Frannie B

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I only started using hotmail again a few months ago when I moved and needed something until they got our email straightened out with our isp....long story

I like to use the free ones for stuff like this...I use my full name with my isp and work email...so everyone will know me then...how can I post crap if I use my real name???

ahah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit