Sample Presentation Videos

by wifibandit 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • coalize
    coalize
    It's me, or in the second video the shadow of the girl preaching doesn't fit ?
  • freddo
    freddo

My attitude prompts me to ask: "Dumbed down or what?" It's like dealing with the retarded. Oh and there is always the money. Don't forget the money.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    That shadow is actually the other witness at the door too. In that video the householder asks how much it costs for the literature, and she gives towards the world wide work.
  • coalize
    coalize
    That shadow is actually the other witness at the door too

Ah ok.. It's me then...

Guys go alone, girls go by too... Everything is normal...

• blondie
    blondie

Women can be by themselves depending on the neighborhood....I went by myself when there was an odd # of publishers.

Teenagers were sent together!

Notice no woman preaching to a man.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Dumbed-down yes. Seems like they're presenting it to 6-year-olds.
  • Poztate
    Poztate

In that video the householder asks how much it costs for the literature, and she gives towards the world wide work.

I am sure more and more "donations" will be mentioned in their presentations. I also noticed that the householder returned not just with a few coins but at least two dollars of paper money. Maybe this was from a country that paper money isn't worth anything but I doubt it. LOL

• coalize
    coalize

Yes... This presentation really work?

Because if someone show me a draw of a paradise and ask me if I want to live there, I think my first reaction will be to look at him strange...

And if someone comme at my door and ask me if I want advice to make great friends, I think I can't resist long before to laugh

• sir82
    sir82

In all the years of "preaching" after the "voluntary donation arrangement" came into being, not once - never - zip - nada - not even close - did anyone, anywhere, anytime, ask "So how much does this cost?" We just offered it, and people took it.

And yet, not only in these videos, but in probably at least half the demos on the (now defunct) service meeting, the "householder asks "so how much does this cost?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit