Do you think we're just doing what the JWs expect by being here?

by NaruNaruChan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• iamfree
    iamfree

It really doesn't matter what one does in the end, they (JW's) will work up some reasoning to put them in the right.

It's part of their gymnasic reasoning and only needs to seem true rather than be based on any real tested fact.

• Undecided
    Undecided

You can't class people by some name. I've never met two people that were alike. Some people are both good and bad depending on the mood and circumstances. Apostates just share some of the same experiences with a cult, but are still just a group of people trying to cope with life the best they can in their own world. They can understand each other a little better than someone who has never been a JW and this brings them a little closer together and forms a bond sometimes, but they are not a bunch of evil, devil controlled group, just as not all JWs are a bunch of self-righteous a-holes, well not quite anyway.

Ken P.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I will only say that some of the things the elders say about apostates are true.

Some, ok, but 99% of what they say is pure lies, go ask the sexually abused apostate youngsters who the elders abused, its always a good tonic for a reality check. Cheers Brummie

• freelife
    freelife

What i have found here is a group of people who have all gone through the same trials and tribulations in the org. that i have. Not too many people in the world understand what a life of fear we all lived in because of the programing we recieved at the kh. Almost every human thought and emotion were given a bad name. I lived life in such an oppressed state that yes i am bitter to the dubs. i think of all the years i wasted and all of the efforts i had given the org. and i am disappointed with them. I am also upset with myself for not acting on my doubts sooner. But here i find comfort

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit