A dysfunctional morning

by SheilaM 25 Replies latest social current

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Today I wake up to the phone ringing someone had left a message, so I get up and look at the caller ID it says Robert Mcuire, that is my X-brother in laws name. I was actually pleased I thought "Oh Robby found me" he married my monster sister when I was 9. I listen to the message and it is the monster I guess she is USING Robbies name has her phone under his name etc???????? He lives somewhere else and hates her ???????? Is that even legal

Well Monster says "something has happened and I need to call or Thunder" So I am waiting for Thunder to call. I can't deal with her at all errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am having a horrible enough life I don't need anymore tragedy

• mouthy
    mouthy

I hope it is not bad news on his birthday though.....

• Sassy
    Sassy

oooh.. no.. I sure hope everything is ok..

We are here if you need anything !

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hope everthing is okay.

love

cj

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I guess she is USING Robbies name has her phone under his name etc???????? He lives somewhere else and hates her ???????? Is that even legal

I have no clue if it's legal but my ex's father did things like this all the time. My ex didn't have a driver's license and she ended up with a parking ticket. Her dad's car was registered under her name.

Keep us posted.

• morty
    morty

Hope everything is ok Sheila....

Yes, I would say that is a crappy way to wake up...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well first of all I guess she and Robbie are back togethercould have knocked me over with a feather....oh MY GOD I can't imagine. But I would like to talk to Robbie it has been so long......errrr GOD I am in shock that she lured him back into her web

But the sad news to top off my year of loss and death. My Granny passed away this morning. I guess my Uncle Don asked her what she wanted for Christmas she said "nothing Jesus is coming to get me and take me home" and he found her this morning she died in her sleep.

I guess Thunder thought I'd flip out but her life not good, she was 96 and her idiot daughters fought over how to care for her. I knew once my Mother passed that she wouldn't live very long.......

• Sassy
    Sassy

ahhh.. sorry Sheila. Our condolences to you.

((((((((((Sheila))))))))))))))))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

(((Sheila)))

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Sheila)))))

You can choose your friends I hear ... not your family ... seems to be something to that ... huh ...?

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit