Does the Jehovah's Witnesses religoius cult create people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder ?

by Finkelstein 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q.: "Does the Jehovah's Witnesses religoius [sic] cult create people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder ?

A.: Yes, I believe it can. I have known many who meet the definition, and I myself was at risk before I perfected my humility.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Oh how I wish I could tell you my story. I have been dealing with a family member who is 100% narcissist. I worked with a guy a few years ago that was exactly the same. I did a lot of research on narcissism, so when this family member started interfering in my life, I knew what I was dealing with. Yes, I believe JW's who are especially born into this cult, have these tendencies. It also has a lot to do with how parents treated the child. In my research, I learned that you can not change this behavior. The advise even the professionals give is...RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THESE PEOPLE.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

xian fundies tend to be this way. It attracts people who have an immature emotional need to be better than everyone else.....Rebel8

If these are the kind people you prefer to associate with..
    You`re most likely to become just like them,if you`re not already..

Right Out Of Your Doggy Mind..
    Image result for crazy dog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit