It's AZTEC'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

by iiz2cool 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

David my love, you need to watch some soaps when you get a chance. 'As The World Turns' sounds like my life as of late. Sorry that I haven't called you lately. I'll drive on down to Cleveland one of these days and make you stick your head out the window again. A few Seabreezes should do the trick eh? Maybe you should come on up to Toronto. You can help me face my fear of heights at the CN tower.

Morty, things are fine here. Thanks for the pm. My son is here for Christmas and he thinks he's a waiter. He keeps bringing everyone beers...LOL! You need to meet him. He's an adorable nut!

Sassy, no worries. I enjoyed all the well wishes more than anyone knows. I've never really celebrated my birthday much before, even after I left the dubs I didn't. It was sweet of people to think of me. I appreciate all of it.

Smoochies to everyone!

~Aztec

• micheal
    micheal

Really sorry to hear about what happend Carrie. I really, really hope things pick up for you shortly.

And by the way happy belated birthday!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Thank you Micheal you adorable candy cane you! Perhaps you can wish me happy bday in person... Things are going in the right direction for now! For once in my friggin life!

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

OK, maybe not....I'm feeling a bit rough today.

Too much Canadian Club Premium Rye (15 year).

Glad to have you and your son up here in Toronto. He sounds, from the background noise over the phone, that he's havin' a blast!

Glad things are great! See you on Christmas Eve.

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Too much Canadian Club Premium Rye (15 year).

You're not supposed to drink it all at once!

All I could find was the 12 year. I suppose it will suffice with a little Canada Dry....(I need Vernors!) I'm off to buy ham tomorrow and hopefully find a good ham recipe on epicurious.com as well. I know you won't eat it but, it'll smell good...LOL! Rest up hon.

~Aztec

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Carrie!!!

Things are going in the right direction for now! For once in my friggin life!

Ahh.......now didn't I tell ya things would look up?! Glad to hear that you are getting settled in and give Walter a big hug from me and Craig will ya?

(((((((((((Carrie))))))))))

Kate and Craig

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

(((((Carrie))))

I'm reading this for the first time, so, HAPPY B-DAY!!! and I'm so glad that things are going a little bit better and that you can enjoy Christmas with friends!!

Much Love,

Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit