It's AZTEC'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

by iiz2cool 76 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Where is Aztec? Haven't seen her the past few days....

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Just to let you folks know. I will see Aztec and iiz2cool this evening, and if (?) we're lucky, maybe Beans and Quotes.

So, in the meantime, not to worry, Aztec is fine. Just tired and getting used to our Canuck accents.

Good to see VeniceIT and PathofThorns again a few days ago. They're great!

I'll let you know how things went. She'll be on-line in a few days.

She's as sweet as ever.

• Prudence
    Prudence

Azzie,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope things look up real soon. Belated happy birthday sweetie.

Ray, your decency and kindness renews my hope and faith in humanity!

Mine too.

Prudence

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey folks, I saw Aztec last night, and despite her being tired, she's looking pretty good.

If there's ANYONE needed commending and much credit, it's: IIZ2COOL

He's the one who drove to Detroit to help Aztec out during this abrupt and miserable situation.

He has helped her out so much, so if there's anyone needing a big 2 thumbs up, it's iiz2cool.

I'll keep you posted until the internet is hooked up at the house.

Take care. I told her (Aztec) that many of you have asked for her, and she was so happy.

You'll see more of her here on Monday.

• smack
    smack

he is in fact too cool. Buy him a beer for me will ya Ray?

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

(((((Carrie)))))

I'm so sorry to hear what has happened... Give us a call soon if you get the chance. We can call you if it would be easier. Just PM me with your new (?) number.

Love,
    Doc & Kitties

Thank you so much Walter for helping her out!

• Solace
    Solace

Aztec,

Your state of Michigan has many financial assistance programs through various agencies, such as Salvation Army, St. Vincent Depaul, and your local Community Action Agency ( CAA ).

After you go to Social services, "FIA office", Salvation army etc. and they deny you assistance, you can bring your eviction notice along with the denile sheets to your local Community Action agency and they will usually pay your rent, electricity, and or heat bill. If it is an emergency situation, and you are income eligible, which you seem to be, you should have had no problem. Most of the the agencies also have food assistance, Christmas gift programs, etc. If this ever happens again, just call the outreach worker at the local CAA and they can walk you through the process.

I'm sorry I didnt see this thread earlier, I would have contacted you. :(

I hope thing's are going ok, it was so nice the folks from Canada could give you a hand.

Take care.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

It has been so long since I have been here that I missed your birthday...Happy belated birthday Carrie!!!! Happy Birthday

I am also sorry to hear what has happened in the last few days. Thank goodness you have such good friends in Canada. Canada I am sending positive thoughts your way, I know you are one tough girl and you will turn things around. Good luck and I thinking of you and your son.

Love

Leslie

• morty
    morty

Solace...

Thanks for that information....

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Solace: that was helpful information.

I'm sure when Azzy sees that, she'll keep that in mind.

Considering it's Christmas and all, there was no need to see 'a friend' in dire straits. So, as per usual, we Canucks decided to capture her, and take her over here, for the time being.

She and her son will be spending Christmas with us here in Canada.

It'll be a good Christmas for both of them.

Thanks to iiz2cool again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit