lisaBObeesa

GO Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buh-Bye Jon!

Happy Survivor Finale!

-LisaBObeesa

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Comment by Jon just now :

Women can win hands down in preganacy contests but give them a mental or physcial challenge and we can beat them any day.

Cassi, wishing that the women would see the light of the day.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ok I never watch this I'm more of a Great Race kinda gal....but I am watching now.Boy Jon seems like a A** hmmm

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I know who's in the final two. Not what I expected at all.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I am so glad she voted him off yeaaaaaaa

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

What a show. Not the person I wanted to win, in fact not the final two that I felt deserved it but this may have been the best season ever. I really want to buy this one on DVD when it comes out.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

The reunion show was great. I loved it when Jon got booed by the audience. A few times. And Osten still looks like the biggest wimp in history.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Great Survivor!

CongratsSandra!

Sorry, Johnny!

God, that was fun.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Don't feel too sorry for ol' Johnny Fairplay. You heard his comment, "Maybe my grampa will die during the All Star Show." (Which promptly got booed, thank goodness.) He'll be around for at least fifteen more minutes of fame in Survivor 8: Survivor All Stars.

I still can't believe that they were all giving him props for the "My Gramma Died" lie. Yes, it was something that got him sympathy, and in turn let him win the race, but it was just WRONG. I was really hoping Rupert would have body slammed him there on the hard concrete. Maybe, that will happen on All Stars!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    I still can't believe that they were all giving him props for the "My Gramma Died" lie. Yes, it was something that got him sympathy, and in turn let him win the race, but it was just WRONG.

So true. WAY over the line, IMO. I can't believe not one of the jury called him on it. He is such a dirt bag.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit