Survivor Finale Tonight

by Stacy Smith 22 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I'm packed for vacation so I can now prepare myself for the season finale. Who's going to win the big bucks? I'm pulling for Darrah but anything can happen. They are making it look like an upset in the previews. I think Lil will hook up with Jon in order to get rid of either of the other two women. Jon is sneaky and he'll promise Lil to go to the final two with him. He knows he won't win the million but 100K ain't bad and I'll bet MTV hires the dirtbag to do work for them.

Who do you think will win and who do you want to win?

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I want Darrah to win. Jon is a dirtbag, lil is a idealistic wimp, and sandra has a big mouth. That being said, as long it's NOT jon I don't really care.

Personally I can't wait to see the reunion show. I think Rupert is going to tear a strip out of someone.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I have not followed this show very much, but in the last couple of shows I can say that I really don't care who wins, except I would rather that Jon guy not win, and I cannot stand Sandra.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I hope Darrah wins. She's smart and beautiful!

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

As long as it isn't John. Although I suspect it will be. Remember no one thought Hatch could win it either but he did. Although I do think that john is a far dirtier player.

The reunion show should be very entertaining. I heard on E that no one knew he had lied about his grandmother before the vote.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious
    Remember no one thought Hatch could win it either but he did.

I don't know. I always figured he could. He had that sort of quiet observation and plotting manner about him. Jon has a big mouth and quite outwardly rubbed people the wrong way. Plus Hatch was loyal to his alliance until the end, and they stayed loyal to him as a result. Jon is a backstabber.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Re: Jon.....I'll bet MTV hires the dirtbag to do work for them.

Ain't that the truth..... he'll be somewhere on TV as a villian.... the guy certainly will make some bucks somewhere for his backstabbing, just don't think he'll make the money on Survivor (crossing my fingers.... he's such a jerk).

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

If Jon went up against Lil I'm certain Lil would win. I think the same can be said if he went up against Darrah. Now Sandra? She's vocal and has pissed off lots of people. I could maybe see him winning if it were just those two left. So Jon's only chance, and I'm sure he knows, is to be in the final two with Sandra.

The jury was very happy about Burton being out and they know it's an allience with Jon and Burton. Jon has a rough road ahead to win. We all know Jon isn't capable of winning immunity regardless, he's incompetent at everything except lying.

10 more minutes and we can watch it on my parents east coast feed. I'm sitting here in my hawaiian grass skirt and coconut top. My boyfriend bought the top and it's pretty small, too small, but, it's fun.

• alirobbi
    alirobbi

True Hatch did remain loyal to his alliance and he did keep his mouth shut. What I see happening is jon will somehow pull himself together enough to win the last few immunities. Now that would really suck.

Stacy, enjoy the show. Not sure what time it will start here because the football game ran over. I'm sitting here waiting on it but not in a grass skirt or coconut top. For one thing it is too cold and for another, I am sure it would not be anything anyone would want to see Have fun on your trip....

• simplesally
    simplesally

I'll just have the pina colada over there missy.........now hand it over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit