SheilaM has been posting a year!

by Thunder Rider 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

I have come to appreciate and respect you and Sheila, Thunder! Hats off to you both! Maverick

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sheila!

Sheila!!

Sheila!!!

Congrats Sheila!!!!

• SpunkyChick
  • gumby
    gumby

It's been a pleasure having her and her big armed husband here.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ big hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

Gumby

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

May I add my Missouri congratulations also

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hey, since I am on the board - I saw you ther.
    You are one of the folk, from who I am reading the posts.

Congratulations with this first year.
    ---

Thunder: God Emperor of the Universe?? Is that the title of your newest novel ?

Sounds like a title from the Dune series...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

So, does that mean that Shelia was my Birthday gift last year? Happy anniversary, Shelia!

• Special K
    Special K

Hi SheilaM

Congratulations in posting for one year...

and if I haven't told you .. I really like your picture. It's not too close and not too far away.. Just perfect and great smile.

sincerely

Special K

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Geesh Thank you all...guess Thunder did this while I was reading last night.

You all have been so sweet.

Sassy: Yes Thunders 40 on the 15th WHOOO HOOOOOOOO He acts like he is 19 still

LW: Thank you love you too you fiesty woman you....can't wait to meet you either

Double Edge, Morton, Spumky,Still, Dansk, Mouthy,Simon: Thank you for your wishesand I am glad you enjoy my fluff

RIng: No I do that here much

Rayzor: I love you too. I miss our talks in fact if your online PM your number (yes I lost it againYes, I still kill threads although Thunder is better at it than I LOL I am glad I make you laugh and you enjoy my braggin on the kidsSMOCHIESSSSSSSSS

BigT:Thank you, you have touched my heart and soul both you and Nina

Gumby: Thank youHEee hee now you can say big BRUISED arms

SpecialK:Thanks I am glad you like it

CountryWoman: No that isn't the title of his new book that is him actually wanting to BE GOD EMPERORHis new novel will be Thunder Riders Ascension second in the trilogy. Everyone wsa so kind to help read and suggest ideas for the novel and such we will always remember the kindness.

WildH: Err I hope you get better presents thean me

Maverik: Thank you that means a lot to me

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Oh, my god! Sheila you've been posting only a year and already in the Emperor Class?

You put me to the shame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit