Next weeks Watchtower. ' Who is leading God's people today'

by UnshackleTheChains 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

the 1st century "governing body" and 21st century "Governing Body" once again let slip their grandiose view of themselves. They are the Donald Trump collective without the style (hair) or the cajones.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Hey hey let's not get to pissy about them being mostly white guys! If you remember they taught a few decades ago that after Armageddon black people will loose the curse of Ham and turn back to white. No No thier not racist the Bible clearly says the offspring of Ham were cursed, actually just Canaan but who's ever reads thier bible anyway.

One last thing we can tell exactly that the GB is the ones leading god people today because the Bible describes them as being discreet and we can tell by this article that yes they are discreet.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I mean just one reading of this demand for worship of the Governing Body gotta become obvious to even the most comatose Jehovah's Witness.

These guys are clearly over the top in denial and wishful fucking thinking to write this load of crap. God what a fucking bunch of pathetic losers these guys are for the whole world to see on the internet! or should I say?"Extremist!!"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There is a self supporting pretentiousness played up by the JWS in how righteously unique they are, god's solemnly chosen ones.

Most of that comes through usually at Kingdom Hall meetings, published literature or assemblies by organized verbal propaganda.

They proclaim that they are the only "True" Christian organization chosen by god in spite of the fact they support a corrupt, lying religious publishing house called the Watchtower Corporation.

Yes only Jehovah's people would do something like that
  • blondie
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction.

But remember, even IF we err in a doctrinal matter and get it completely f--ked up, and even IF you know it is completely f--cked up you MUST swear allegiance to whatever OUR current interpretation of scripture is this week under penalty of "spiritual" death! Damn you independent, intelligent thinkers.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good point FedUpJW

...... and being that the majority of the WTS(GB) doctrines were intentionally calculated to proliferate the literature the WTS produced and scripturaly not supported, its really not surprising they would make that statement now.

There are many facets of corruption within the Watchtower Publishing house.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm not getting pissy, CG, and I'm sure Tor isn't either.

I'm simply stating that I should have listened to that little inner voice that told me something was wrong with that picture.

As to Black people - descendants of Ham - being under a curse, I believe it, because on every continent, Black people lag behind others in every facet of life.

There MUST be an explanation for this, and it can be found in the Bible and other sacred writings.

Sylvia

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Snowbird, physiologically a black persons genes are dominant when mixed with other races. ( citation needed)

Black people, physiologically (a statistic I found somewhere), are better athletes, bodies are stronger.

I fully believe the lag behind you refer to is strictly a cultural thing, for varying reasons.

Food for thought, what does a person/people in power do with a group of people that are stronger or smarter than they are.... in other words, a threat to their power. They marginalize them/ control them somehow.

The democratic party in America is finding out that will not be tolerated forever. Many of those who have risen out of poverty or control, refuse to allow control ( IE welfare etc) ever again.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, NJWS.

I didn't mean to imply we're inferior in any sense.

It's just that I'm busy searching for the source of such a disparity, and all roads point to some misdeed on Ham's part that made Noah curse him. The Book of Jasher tells what that misdeed was.

I've also found that Noah cursed Ham's son, Canaan, for seizing control of land that had not been allotted to him - Book of Jubilees.

I believe these accounts are historical.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit