Unacknowledged!

by Awakenednow 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

So...I watched the new Netflix movie, "Uncknowledged" by Dr Steven Greer today fierce hearing to dj's discussing it on the radio, minds blown. It makes a strong case for UFO's and totally screws up JW doctrine about the Earth having the only intelligent life in the universe, as it is where the issue of universal sovereignty is played out and decided....the GB will need to do some fast talking. Anyone see it yet? Everyone should! It will be fascinating to blow some JW minds with this. Love to hear your thoughts ...

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

Fierce, lol...sorry autocorrect and I didn't proof... I meant "after"

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, I watched it "with a grain of salt" so to speak. Found it interesting, way more so than I was expecting it to be.

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

Ya me too. Thanks for input sparrow.

• no lies please
    no lies please

I watched it. Quite interesting!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Didn't listen will check it out but the thought that this planet is the only one with any intelligent life is just plain stupid!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think you can take Dr Steven Greer with a grain or two of salt.He`s been around for many years with his UFO exposures one dealing with a miniature alien.

And a couple of years ago their was to be according to him a worldwide exposure /disclosure of Alien life in the Universe

So far it hasnt occured ( think Armageddon being just around the corner )

Personally I think he`s just another guy cashing in on the peoples belief in other world civilizations .

For the record I personally do not think we are the only life forms in the Universe however I dont make money out of promoting that personal belief.

A lot of his followers have alien watchers where they go out in small groups in the countryside and meditate and chant and then have these "experiences" of cold feelings "aliens fleetingly off in the distance and breezes of the wind.,lights in the sky and so forth.

I have a close relative who led some of these excursions and doesnt do so now.

Make that out of what you will

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

I thought that about dr Greer before I actually listened to him. The thing about this movie are all of the credible witnesses testifying on the record in this film, including high ranking military, astronauts, a lord admiral....give it a watch and then make up your mind. it has nothing to do with his contact stuff.

My husband is a pilot and a big skeptic who is now open minded on the subject. My cousins husband was a captain for a major airline flying having a direct sighting as well as being in Phoenix for the light show a few years back so I am more of a believer then skeptic.

The disclosure project actually did happen in 2001 before 9/11 and was through the national press club and in front of members of congress too. You just have to dig it up to verify it. Unfortunately, the world changed so drastically after 9/11 the revelations weren't mainstream news.

The film was literally interviews and statements of expert eye witnesses going on the record and not meditation chanting, although I'm aware he does that. I also live in an area where the big defense contractors are building and testing crazy stuff and I'm aware of reported sightings that were referenced in the movie. So, I lean towards the film being truthful, but everyone should make up their own minds and I respect your opinion, smiddy3.

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

Interesting... going to watch it... thanks!

• zeb
    zeb

One September 29th Saturday at 1130 hours (2012 I think) I was in a supermart car park and something in the sky caught my eye.

I looked up and there was eight conical shaped objects moving steadily from SE to NW into some very blustery winds. I watched them for some seconds until they were finally obscured by clouds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit