New KHs Still Being Built!

by blondie 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

I enjoyed your comments Newshhep.

I didn't know that Sanderson claimed he was anointed as a teenager although I'm not at all surprised. I imagine he craves the attention.

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hi,

just a remark, in this case ... the construction is rather a refection no ?

even if they destroy the old KH ... and the WT/CC will count it in "new KH construction" then

JW believe obviously that there are new building but in fact there -1 and +1 and finally no real construction

Best regards

• sir82
    sir82

That Mark wasn't even an MS yet and in his late teens partaking of the emblems.

Always wondered when he started to partake.

In a sense, you have to admire his tenacity, being such a young kid and enduring all the side-eyes & snickers when he reached for the plate, year after year, but keeping his head down and not doing anything overtly goofy. Lots of self-discipline.

There was no guarantee he'd grow up to be a GB member - in fact, in the 80's, everyone expected the end "soon" because of the [old light] generation teaching and it had been 70+ years since 1914.

Don't get me wrong, he's just as delusional as any of the on the GB, but it's kind of impressive that he "stuck to his story" despite undoubtedly intense scrutiny & discouragement at the beginning.

It's a shame he didn't / couldn't channel that tenacity to do something at least vaguely beneficial instead of following a silly "theocratic career path".

• LV101
    LV101

People have been grabbing up corner lots for at least 50 yrs. now anywhere possible -- nothing new re/commercial or residential.

• hoser
    hoser

Sounds like a piss poor investment to me. Flin flon is a company town and the mine is slated to close in 2021

• waton
    waton
    I didn't know that Sanderson claimed he was anointed as a teenager

L: traditionally anointed, became so at their baptism , like their example, jesus, and except Cornelius

who managed it even earlier.

so, like Franz and Sanderson situation has serious consequences for the "Overlapping Generation Group Doctrine", pushes THE date to 2075,

What will that corner in Flin Flon look like then? , right now wt had overlapping worship houses there, before the overlapping demolitions .

• waton
    waton
    Sounds like a piss poor investment to me. Flin flon is a company town and the mine is slated to close in 2021

H: Northern Canadian mining towns have been re making themselves (The second-b resurrection)

as retirement comnunities, see Uranium rich Elliot Lake ON.

Would be perfect fit for wt to build a jw senior home complex on the old kh site, across the lane from the corner hall.

captive audience in every way. cultivating estates to harvest, government subsidies.

• careful
    careful

Yes, let me add my thanks, newsheep, for the info on Mark Sanderson.

As for new KHs being built, don't you think that if they are going to keep up the line that all those being sold are for building new ones, they had better publicize the few new ones that apear? Otherwise, some of the "faithful" might start using their heads and start thinking some UN-faithful things!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    careful - "As for new KHs being built, don't you think that if they are going to keep up the line that all those being sold are for building new ones, they had better publicize the few new ones that appear?"

This.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit