Hello from the other side

by Theburstbubble 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Half banana
    Half banana

Well said Burstbubble!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

here i am--never been in the closet--as for being an asshole--well--what can i say.

well done Bubble--lifes good !

• Theburstbubble
    Theburstbubble

Some of the comments really made me chuckle! I honestly can't believe how afraid the WTO makes you of the outside world and life without them. At the time you don't realise how much they do it, but there's just a constant drip, drip, drip of scare mongering to make sure you stay put and do what they say. Fingers crossed the WTO will go bankrupt one day :)

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Glad you are finally living "the real life!!!"😊

There is so much this world has to offer and dubs unfortunately are really missing out. That's probably why they are so depressed and depressing to be around.

I think my mother-in-law knows the wife and I are no longer going to meetings. We told them that we moved to a hall 45 minutes from home. She keeps bringing up stories of how miserable ex-JW's are. Funny as the wife just said last night that she has never felt better since we stopped attending meetings.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

TBB - Glad you're out. Welcome to normaility.......well, as normal as it gets.

1) I am happy, yes I am (I know Im not meant to be as the JW's would like to believe)

Yes. they lie about being the 'happiest people on Earth(tm)'. they're not.

2) I have friends (and very good ones at that)

They are mainly only 'conditional friends' in cults; just like the watchtower cult.

3) Worldy people are not bad. The ones I have met are so kind and generous.

Agreed. My 'worldly(tm)' friends are fantastic.

4) Life goes on

It does.

5) I value my life, my kids and my husbands. We love life.

I value life much more now I know god doesn't exist and there's no afterlife.

6) I am not bitter. Not one little bit. (Believe me I have many reasons to be)

It's not about being bitter. It's about wanting justice after being conned by a scam.

7) I hope and wish that there is an afterlife, however I do not live my life as if there is. I wake up each morning and enjoy each day for what it is. I appreciate the beauty all around us.

I don't think there is. If there is or not, there's nothing I can do about it right now.

8) please do not get angry at those who cut off non-witnesses. You have to put yourself in their shoes and if you truly believed (like I did) then you will understand why they do it. It's not right, but it's not them. It's the WTO.

It's more about being angry at those overfed fat bozos called the governing body that enforce evil and inhumane rules so that they can live like rock stars. I want them to face lethal justice for the deaths they have contribbuted willing ly to.

9) If you are lurking, please continue to be curious and take an objective look. They say research for yourself, well do, research everything. They say don't be afraid to question, well don't, question everything

Always research EVERYTHING!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    I hope and wish that there is an afterlife, however I do not live my life as if there is. I wake up each morning and enjoy each day for what it is. I appreciate the beauty all around us.

Sounds like you are doing very well, this is a great way to live.

• jaydee
    jaydee

''5) I value........ my husbands''

Ah,....So that's how it is hey .......How many do you have ?..........

https://comm663.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/china-gender-imbalance-the-times-abortion-thumb-500x299-8585.jpg?w=318&h=190

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Awesome thread!

I'm properly 10 years out in August.

Never been happier. I'm financially secure. I'm in a relationship. I'm a doctor. I am emotionally,mentally and morally at peace. what I believe, I believe because of evidence and contemplation therefore I have no deep conflicts in belief. I have NO constrictions on thought, speech, action, company or feeling.

I indeed lost so, so many 'friends' and much of my family over time. In reality I never had these people, the relationships were conditional. This is not friendship, this is not love.

Now I am surrounded by people I like, I respect and there is nothing we don't/can't discuss. Friends are real friends, life long and unconditional.

Believe it or not, more of my family have now left than stayed. I never thought the day would come. But it happened. Seeing them become happy and free too is powerful.

For anyone contemplating leaving,...I only have ONE sadness, ONE regret. Ask anyone that has left and they will all say the same ...

i wish I had done it earlier, life is too short,,,,,

It is so painful to realise you wasted your childhood, your youth, your teens, your twenties, so much normality stolen. But truly, what balances this out, is being free now when so many JW's are not. If you are lucky and smart enough to have figured out it is all lies.... Take advantage and leave....get your family OUT,

Snare X

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Theburstbubble - "Hello from the other side..."

I must have called a thousand times... :smirk:

• Theburstbubble
    Theburstbubble

@Snare&racket

Wow, what beautiful words! Xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest