morty

Shera,

Of course I missed you...Where have you been?..............Thanks again

Morty

• little witch
    little witch

Go Morty!!!

Wow! That is sooo kewl. 2000 clams in bling bling! LOL

Your holidays are off to a smashing start! Congrats!

Clover Horseshoe Rabbit Foot Dollar Smiley I Won Bingo well, thats all the lucky dudes I could find.

• Special K
    Special K

Congratulations to you Morty..

If I remember correctly you have kids and you celebrate Christmas.....

Have a great christmas with the winnings...

sincerely

Special K

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

good for you - congratulations !!!

• morty
    morty

Little witch....thanks for all yur lucky dudes...I like bling-blings...Bling-Bling

Special k....Yes, you remembered correctly, I have 2 kids and they and the rest of the family will be spoiled this year.....thank-you

Country Women....thanks...and a special thank-you for your awsome Christmas card you sent me..Are they your dogs??.Santa

Morty

• willyloman
    willyloman

Morty, dammit, you missed a great oppty to "reverse witness" by not going on local television and sharing the delicious irony of an ex-dub winning a Christmas contest. There's been entirely too much slacking off around here when it comes to "taking every opportunity to witness to others." This trend towards sluggishness will be dealt with in Tuesday's Service Meeting, believe me!

• JessieeMay
    JessieeMay

OMG Morty that is so cool. Congratulations!!! Merry Christmas!!!

• morty
    morty

Willy..

Never thought of that at the time....This would have been a perfect opportunity for me to share my watchtower and awake mags....lol ( they are way outdated, but could have brought up some interesting points...lol)

Did'nt really want to share the limelight with them anyways....It was all about me.....lol...Merry Christmas...

• bebu
    bebu

Great news, Morty!!! Willy is right. Very ironic situation.

I'm glad it was only a question of your phone number. I think I would have had a hard time answering any other trivia question with a lot of pressure on me.

Have fun shopping!!

bebu

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

CONGRATULATIONS! (but don't forget the taxes!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit