The Spiritual Food Box!

by Atlantis 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
  • bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

... Oh my God, oh my god ... I'm cumming for joy. The big J-man in the skies is so good to us - for only $75 US you can have access to eternal salvation.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

bats in the belfry:

And don't forget:

---------------------------

The branch periodically sends USB keys, which cost about $4 U.S. each, with new content from jw.org that can be loaded onto JW Box.

-------------------

Petra!

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Quite innovative! They care for their flock.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Soon you can donate and get Gee-hovah Bucks with your can collect. With proof of purchase.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Jehovah coupons for who gets into Paradise first and who gets the biggest house. Theocratic expansion drives for The New System. USB New World Translation Volumes.

Hitler could have taken lessons from the Tower on control. The Mob are way behind the Tower con-men.

Petra!

• Annon
    Annon

Looks identical to the GL.iNet GL-AR750 mini router. (With the name covered up).

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Annon:

Thanks for the update! I was not aware of that. ( Annon this "The Man" to talk to about this new stuff. )

Petra!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

NOW with fewer spiritual calories than a spiritual hard-boiled egg!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Oh no what can we do?! We can't download the latest videos! We are going to starve from lack of spiritual food! Here's a thought try reading the bible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit