Do Seattle Ex-JWs Really Exist??

by Gretchen956 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

All righty, I suggest a coffee meet up right after the first of the year. Someone in the city pick a place, we don't have anywhere fun here in Kent. I think the new city slogan is: Kent..... Drive By.

Gretchen

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL @ drive by... Make it drinks/food, maybe we'll drive up too. Been a few months since we did a weekend to Seattle...I'd love to meet some of you folks up there finally.

Odrade

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OH MY!

Seattlites: Get in touch with Gretchen, I've met her IRL and had a great time. Of course you all don't know me from mythical Adam, but Barney (Ona) might vouch for me if I twist his arm...

Gretchen and Odrade, I we are so sorry we missed you Sunday morning........I was in a NyQuil haze due to a cold I've had, I'm not sure what Barney's excuse was for not waking up earlier! LOL

Anyways please accept our appoligies and we will make it another time.

As you can see there are lots of 'postates up north! Y'all get together now ya hear! (said in my best southern drawl)

Kate

• High Castle
    High Castle

We Are Everywhere ... even in oh so livable Seattle. I live in the Lake City neighborhood, no KH but we have Rick's!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit