Interesting statement regarding "this generation"

by InChristAlone 21 Replies latest jw friends

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    The increasing number of partakers doesn't irritate me at all. I love it!
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Hello Bro Rando. By 'eck. You don't 'arf spout a lot of delusional nonsense. Are you on crack, Rando?
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I suspect he is rather full of himself, and is a real "pip" in his local congregation.

No doubt a "legend in his own mind".

Likely a "wanna be" elder.

Doc

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

Im assuming, that more and more people are getting tired of all this constant new light bull crap. where is this person getting his info an authority, to assume.
    interesting again, to read this statement
    'We come to realize..'
    who is the 'we' here?
    again, that means all the while, the holy spirit/ God / Jesus , continued to let them not
    'realize' ....
    interpreted by me, as god, willfully allowing a wrong teaching...
    so, whos at fault? imperfect man? or god?
    if man is at fault we have the right to choose, without being condemned, after all were imperfect.
    if god is at fault, than we have the right to not follow a wrong god, and be condemned. lol
    either way its win win
    and this statement....
    'Sometimes strategies are implemented for certain types of outcomes and reactions.'

oh really?
    Yea, The strategy of twisting ancient scripture and creating a certain type of outcome. lol
    also, in Matthew, 24, Jesus says. vs ..25 See, I have told you ahead of time.
    who was he speaking to?
    his apostles only.

he meant THAT generation. he told them ahead of time. They were told to expect it.
    not a big mystery when we accept that everything was written after the fact from oral traditional stories.

Jesus also makes a curious statement, in vs
    39. and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Bro Rando is a backwoods hick who doesn't know JW doctrine and thinks way too highly of himself. He's an expert wannabe who doesn't even have the knowledge and understanding of a pimple-faced microphone carrier.

one generation overlapping another

That phrase alone shows that he's no expert in JW theology. It's not one generation overlapping another as if there are two generations; it's two different groups that overlap to form one generation (according to JW doctrine).

If the Great Tribulation begins before New Partakers receive their Final Sealing, they will keep living as members of the Great Crowd provided they remain faithful.

Huh???

Very few partakers of this group will be heaven bound. If an anointed persons' health starts to improve during the GT, this suggests that they are being "marked" to be a Great Tribulation Survivor. Their heavenly hope will dissipate and dissolve as the remnant of the 144,000 are being summoned to the upper gate for the conquest to bring on Armageddon. (Ezekiel 9:1-2)

This dude is clueless.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

"If an anointed persons' health starts to improve during the GT, this suggests that they are being "marked" to be a Great Tribulation Survivor"

This is classic! I've never heard this before. Wonder what scripture backs this up?

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Another counter from JW side is that an increase in partakers is a natural consequence of the great and rapid increase in new members and that the principle of "many will partake but only a few will be chosen etc explains the inflated figures of recent years !

As you know JW's have 'all the answers' -

(Oh I have received a preliminary "subpoena" to a 'meeting' ----- now the fun begins ! )

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

dropoffyourkeylee - "The increasing number of partakers doesn't irritate me at all..."

Same.

I still like to think it's older "conscious-classers" deliberately partaking just to f**k with the statistics. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

QuestioningEverything - "...Wonder what scripture backs this up..."

Since when has the WTS ever needed a scripture to back up a doctrine? :smirk:

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Wottaloadabollocks.

The 1914 date is total crap in the first place.

End of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit