Interesting statement regarding "this generation"

by InChristAlone 21 Replies latest jw friends

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

I keep up with allexperts.com, and I noticed an interesting question to "Brother Rando". His statement surprised me, and I am wondering if I missed some new light along the way.

Question:

"Hello Bro Rando. May you and your family continue to enjoy Jah's blessings. My question is in reference to "this generation". Since the heavenly calling is limited, does it matter what the numbers are toward those who are partaking? And if new ones aren't part of "this generation" then why count them? Agape.

Answer:

"Hello and thank you for your question. We come to realize that "this generation" covers a period of time from 1914 to 2014 with one generation overlapping another. Jesus prophesied that "this generation" will by no means pass away until all these things happen. (Matthew 24:34) Most, if not all of "this generation" are now undergoing their final sealing.

Do the numbers matter? No, Jehovah knows those who belong to him. The increasing number of partakers are more of an irritant to Jehovah's Enemies. Sometimes strategies are implemented for certain types of outcomes and reactions. READ (1 Kings 22:20-22)

New Partakers are not part of "this generation". If the Great Tribulation begins before New Partakers receive their Final Sealing, they will keep living as members of the Great Crowd provided they remain faithful. Jehovah is not unrighteous as to forget our works. "For whoever approaches God must believe that he is and that he becomes the rewarder of those earnestly seeking him."(Hebrews 11:6b)

Very few partakers of this group will be heaven bound. If an anointed persons' health starts to improve during the GT, this suggests that they are being "marked" to be a Great Tribulation Survivor. Their heavenly hope will dissipate and dissolve as the remnant of the 144,000 are being summoned to the upper gate for the conquest to bring on Armageddon. (Ezekiel 9:1-2)

All this is done by Jehovah's Active Force on an Individual basis, so it will be 'unseen' for the most part. Exciting times lay ahead of us."

There is more in a P.S. I just didn't feel like typing it.

Did I miss something?

• prologos
    prologos
    He misses the point that" whoever partakes unworthily, has a final judgement against her/him, no safety net, fall-back scenario, like wieseling back into the the great crowd. The only a few partaking is of course a wt invention. (99% of patents are useless, and this dividing Christians is one of them.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The increasing number of partakers are more of an irritant to Jehovah's Enemies.

Contrary to the known fact that the increasing number of partakers has been creating more discerning anguish for the GB members who are aware of this increase and proclaimed for decades that the number should be decreasing as time progresses..

So much so that they recently stated that many of the partakers now are mentally delusional..

This increase does nothing but support the assertion that the 144,000 doctrine made by the (FDSL) was false all a long. ........ooops

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Mathew 16:28 Jesus says "some of you will not taste death till you see the son of man coming in his kingdom" . Houston we have a problem.
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman

opinions.

My opinion is that if the 1914 "generation" will experience Armaggedon, generation has been stretched to the maximum limit -overlapping or not. 100 years or so maxes out generation. In 2016-2017 the rubber band breaks and if the GT does not happen then generation does not make any sense to me. IT does not make sense to me now but I want to give it a couple of years. Maybe in hind sight things will add up but I cannot figure it out now.

Just my guesses. What do I know. "Interpretations belong to God."

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

100 years or so maxes out generation.

Genesis 50: 22-23

22 And Joseph continued to dwell in Egypt, he and the household of his father, and Joseph lived for 110 years. 23 Joseph saw the third generation of Eʹphraim’s sons, also the sons of Machir, Manasseh’s son. They were born upon Joseph’s knees.

Over a 110 year period, how many generations did Joseph live to see?

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@wizzstick,

Nice one.

Probably some day in future, they will start this line of reasoning:

We know that the 'days' in Genesis creation account - although each clearly divided by a single night from the previous day - lasted many thousands of years each. Likewise the 'last days' can last many thousands of years each.

In the past some have jumped to the conclusion that Armageddon would come during their generation. However, when Jesus spoke about this generation he clearly referred to the generation that would be alive when Armageddon starts.

Don't blame Jehovah for tricking you again. Just be patient, happy with the increased understanding He gives us. Oh and fork over your money.

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds like "Brother Rando" is deviating from the party line.

I suspect he is rather full of himself, and is a real "pip" in hi local congregation.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Trying to reconcile what the Bible says with reality is impossible.

Jesus unequivocally said there would be those who would not taste death in his generation before the coming of the kingdom in power. (Mark 9,1) Jesus got it wrong. The Bible is wrong.

If you want a happy life don't be misled by two thousand year old Christ-cult rhetoric.

The moral is don't believe the Bible is inspired and instead base your life on factual things... stop building castles in the air.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Wow he should write Fantasy books.

Where did he get all that made up crap? Does he have lunch with Ciro?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit