The Boyfriend Pillow! - The Governing Body's worst nightmare!!??

by stuckinarut2 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

https://www.boyfriendpillow.com.au/

With all the focus on the new anti-masturbation vide telling all Bethelites not to sleep inappropriately with a pillow, surely this has to be the very item that will send the GB into fits of despair??

• stuckinarut2
  • compound complex
    compound complex

. . . . for if you live according to the flesh, you are sure to die, but if you put the practices of the body to death by the spirit, you will live. -- Romans 8:13

"Miserable man that I am! Who will rescue me from the body undergoing this death?" -- Romans 7:24

Words to live (or die) by. I'm too old and tired to pursue the so-called things of the flesh; still, I am free in my mind from the oppressive and unreasonable restraints that used to hold me captive.

And you?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Someone in Hobart just purchased one......so said the site

and there's the girlfriend pillow

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I'd love to see the faces of the GB members as a Bethelite carries in his or her new pillow!

• amicabl
    amicabl

Yeah......especially if it was a same sex pillow.

• jwleaks
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Can we take up a collection, and send a container load of these to Bethel?!😉

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I wonder if the caution on pillows also applies to a neck pillow, or are the GB approved as been spiritually safe.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@jwleaks That pillowcase looks a little snugly fit. Must've been designed by those flamin' 'omosexuals.

"No. It's not appropriate, brothers."

I tell you what, though - that pillowcase design is perfect for bed wetters. Super absorbent with a thirsty cotton design. Tony will lap that piss right up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit